Hey guys!

I just bought an Blackberry World Edition from EBAY! But since I connected it, I have been receiving emails for the previous owner! How do I stop this from happening and how do I delete their account from my phone?
    05-16-08 01:53 PM
    Call verizon have them reset the pin with Rim so that you just get your email. This clears off old user. Or try doing a master reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-08 02:35 PM
    Yeah, the PIN has to be removed from their BIS account it seems.
    05-16-08 02:56 PM
    Hey guys!

I just bought an Blackberry World Edition from EBAY! But since I connected it, I have been receiving emails for the previous owner! How do I stop this from happening and how do I delete their account from my phone?
    Wow blackjack I think you bought mine! LOL....is your ebay name emmanual? Mine is 440marine. Yeah you have to contact Sprint to have them wipe it and reset it. I sent you a message on this.
    05-16-08 03:57 PM
    Anyone else find it disturbing that 1. I found the guy that bought my phone and 2. He is recieving my emails!
    05-16-08 03:58 PM
    Anyone else find it disturbing that 1. I found the guy that bought my phone and 2. He is recieving my emails!
    This has to be the biggest CB whoda thunk it moment of the decade.
    05-16-08 04:03 PM
    Just changed my password, so you should stop recieving my emails at least. To get the name off the phone you have to call Sprint still.
    05-16-08 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD