Hello everyone, I wish to sell my BlackBerry Passport and get a Z30. If I may, I would like to know how do I properly set the device up properly so my buyer will not be plagued with the embarrassing necessity to enter my Blackberry ID and Blackberry Protect, and that he/she would be able to set up his own BB10 and everything upon powering up the device, as if buying from a retail store.

Thanks in advance!
    04-09-16 10:00 AM
    You need to log into Blackberry protect on your PC and remove the device being protected. Once done uninstall any and all android App. Last will be a security wipe to set the phone back to factory setting.
    04-09-16 10:07 AM
    You need to log into Blackberry protect on your PC and remove the device being protected. Once done uninstall any and all android App. Last will be a security wipe to set the phone back to factory setting.
    Thank you! I will do this.
    04-09-16 10:30 AM
    Make sure you turn off BlackBerry Protect on your phone and before you sell it after it has been wiped start the sign in process and make sure it asks to create new BlackBerry ID versus asking to sign in with an old one given that theft protection is still on. Sometimes you need to remove the device in BlackBerry Protect twice for it to work.

my first foray into droidlandia
    04-09-16 12:26 PM