11-20-12 09:56 PM
- jeffhRetired Moderator08-04-08 08:32 AM
- If you are paired with a device that can receive address book information, you can exchange it via bluetooth. I have only been able to do this one contact at a time. If there's a way to send a whole address book with one command, I haven't found it. I know pictures have to be sent one at a time, so that may well be the case with the address book.08-05-08 08:03 PM
- I just finished sending all my contacts via bluetooth all at once.
1. First make sure that your computer and BB are connected over bluetooth.
2. Make sure that your computer settings allow contacts to be accepted. On Windows, this is mentioned on the last tab of the settings.
3. On your BB, go to the devices and click (central button) on the device that you want to transfer to
4. There is an option called "send address book". Click here and all the contacts are transferred to the Outlook.11-20-12 02:56 AM
- If you want to send an individual contact, go into the Contacts app, scroll to the appropriate contact, then click menu > Send Contact Card > Email/PIN/Bluetooth/Text Message
This sends a vcard formatted contact card.
There is also an app in App World (Barcode by mappau) that adds the functionality (among other functions) of being able to display a QR code for a contact, so someone can QR-scan the information into their phone.11-20-12 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD