Previously , I made a security wipe for the device but its stuck on 95% so I switched it off , then I made few steps so It turns on but also stuck on the register step because it require to put an email that I used to protect my device, I opened the blackberry protect website to disconnect, but there was no device protected , after many thing my device is completely turned off
    I used SIC multiwipe but I just install the app and run it because I didn't understand if I should install something before use
    how to turn the anti-theft protection feature off ?
    What should I do ?
    Pleaaaaaaaase
    02-09-16 03:29 AM
    what OS? you can't turn off the anti-theft protection. Download the OS you had on it, cable to your PC and load the software.
    02-09-16 05:37 AM
    OS 10.3 but can you provide me where to install the software ? i tried many websites with the blackberry website and still haven't reach for a software download . I need a download like the one (firmware for Samsung ) . AsI have done a software update through the blackberry link,
    Thanks Jaydee
    02-09-16 06:04 AM
    Just reload your OS with Link.

You will never get around anti-theft without having to put in your original BBID.
    02-09-16 06:56 AM
    I reload the device many times still the same result , which is it require the basic bbid, the problem is i didn't change the id from the begining
    only i change it after trying many times without a result. The catastrophe is that I removed the previous ID
    I heard about pb tool but I didn't find a website without viruses or to download it completely , Is there any solution?
    Thanks Conite
    02-09-16 07:08 AM
    There is absolutely no way around anti-theft. You need to know the BBID. If you have now gone and tried to change it, you may have really messed it up.

You will have no choice but to send it to BlackBerry for repair, along with your proof of purchase.
    02-09-16 07:18 AM
    Will try to send it
    Thanks Mr conite
    02-09-16 07:45 AM