Hey here i am again. Well as you can see from my previous post. Yesterday i had 10 failed password attempts. Right after that the phone went in to wiping mode, and after the wiping mode it turned off. After that the phone turned on with a red LED light at the top and in the center of the screen a little box came up that said reset and above the box it says JVM Error 513. Now when i pressed reset it turned off again and turned back on with the hourglass followed by the reset box again. I did this over and over again. Still over night its still doing it. Keep in mind my charger port broke so i cannot recover it through U.S.B. PLEASE I NEED HELP AND FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-01-09 08:30 AM
    I think you're out of luck, you need to plug the device to the computer and reload all the software again
    11-01-09 08:35 AM
    The JVM 513 error message means the operating system has been erased becasue of a security violation.

If your USB port was working, it would be a simple matter of connecting to a computer running BlackBerry Applications Loader. Unfortunatly, you can not do that with a broken USB port.

You can have the broken port replaced at a specialty repair shop for about $80.

However, the reason the security feature was tripped is becasue you failed to enter the correct password. If you do repair the USB port, you will still have to enter the correct password to begin the restore.

11-01-09 08:36 AM
    Ok well thanks for replying!
    11-01-09 08:36 AM
    Do you have insurance? You can try calling your carrier and let them know what happened, maybe they'll exchange it for you...

Good luck
    11-01-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD