Hi all..

I have a BB Storm. It might come strange to you but I have 2 emails installed on my storm. One is a personal gmail and the other is a Google Apps for work.. Sometimes I want to reply emails from work email account even though those are sent to my gmail...

How can I do that? I see "Send Using: mail account name" on the right corner at top but when I try to click it, nothing happens.. I also want to send read reciepts from my work email account but it seems impossible..

thanks in advise..
    Last edited by roztel; 09-16-09 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Syntax error.
    09-16-09 12:25 PM
    It wont allow that. You will need to create a new email using the email address you want and just type your reply in a new email.
    09-16-09 12:56 PM
    What I would do is copy and paste the person's email address from the yr. personal gmail, and then create the new email, paste the address and send your reply from your work gmail.
    Is that what you meant?
    09-16-09 04:55 PM
    Easiest way to do this is to forward the email, you can then change the account that you are sending from and just need to input the person's email address.

You can even change the subject from FW: xxx to RE: xxx and it'll just look like a standard reply but you can change email accounts you're sending from.
    09-16-09 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD