Hi all,

I am currently using bold 9000, I have bluetooth device which is using bluesoleil software. I find no solution to transfer files from pc to my bb, in the program itself do not have any button for that option. I can transfer files from my bb to pc. I have many files that I type in my pc to transfer to.

Can anybody know this problem help?
    02-01-10 01:26 AM
    I futzed with those drivers from Bluesoleil and could not get it to work.

But to help people help you - type of computer and Windows xp, vista, etc or Mac?

I finally got it to work with "normal" windows' drivers but I don't recall what I did. It was a pain on this Vista Home Premium but worked easily on an XP system.
    02-01-10 08:59 AM
    I am using acer compi with windows XP professional edition.
    After trying n trying, I found out something, when open bluesoleil program, at top there are many services available. i.e (bluetooth personal area networking service, dial-up networking service, serial port service, file transfer service, object transfer service etc.). when I pair up with my bold, right clik and refresh service, services that available on my bb will light-up few available options on bluesoleil program (top window). so I guess in order to get me transfer file from pc to bb is to find a way to lightup that "file transfer service option" that i guess will help me to transfer file to my bb. but, I have worked with my bb and checked every services available in bluetooth option, still can't get that "file transfer service option" light on. in bluetooth option there is only data transfer to be checked, there is no file transfer, I am just guessing if this is the problem I am facing
    02-02-10 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD