How do I post a question in the proper category?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-10 02:59 PM
    ummmm..

find the sub forum that most accurately fits with what your post will be about. Post there. Haven't figured that out yet?
    09-08-10 03:19 PM
    simple question... but not so simple to answer..
    i suggest you start with the device that you have..
    if you have a Blackberry Curve.. then go post there..
    if you have a Droid X then post in the Android Central forum..
    09-08-10 03:22 PM
    We have made a Forum layout that we think makes sense. We have a general section, sections for each device, and then we have categories broken down by different things such as things for your devices such as apps, accessories and unlocking, carriers, Verizon, ATT, Vodafone, Social, etc. You would examine the Forum layout and then thing about your question and ask yourself where you think it would make the most sense. For example, if you are an ATT customer and you wanted to know what is the best plan for a family of 3 with 2 on Blackberry and 1 regular phone, then you would PROBABLY pick the ATT Forum. If you have a question about getting a device unlocked, then our Unlocking Forum is the place.

What type of question where you thinking about posting, maybe I can help direct you to the right sub Forum.
    09-08-10 03:24 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The OP has posted that question from the WAP forum.

It is simple, once you find the right buttons.

Open the sub-forum that matches your question, or select this BlackBerry Discussion sub-forum.

Near the top, right under Announcement, is a line: Threads: (New Post).

That will open up the page that allows you to create a new Thread.
    09-08-10 03:29 PM
    So you are saying we are over thinking it Reed?
    09-08-10 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD