The way we feel about the battery life on the passport is the same feeling that an iPhone user feels about their OS when they use their phone, because it just works with excellence and invisibility the entire time.

Regardless of the issues that iOS does experience, the basic functions and entire app ecosystem work smoothly 99.9% of the time, and it's something you don't have to think about but it is really really great.... The user doesn't have to think about it, and darn thing just does what it's supposed to do.

That's what BlackBerry has done with battery life. It's practically invisible to me now. I plug it in over night and don't have to think about it until 4 in the morning the next day. It's a really good feeling when you buy something and it does what it's supposed to do without inciting a negative thought or having flaw. It's certainly the plight of the software age that we live in. Remember windows 95/98's integrity, lol Jesus that was a nightmare. Software stability/integrity is a must-have today. Glad to see BlackBerry finally getting this bad boy working as expected, consistently, and awesomely.

Posted via CB10
    Nayalm likes this.
    10-24-14 02:05 AM
    Darn good step for sure.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 03:15 AM
    It's more like 95% of the time but who's counting

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 03:32 AM
    The way we feel about the battery life on the passport is the same feeling that an iPhone user feels about their OS when they use their phone, because it just works with excellence and invisibility the entire time.
    Really? Here's a list I compiled of the recent iPhone problems since the iCloud hack, including the new phones and the OS update:

bendgate
    Healthkit security flaw
    U2 Album spam
    bluetooth connectivity problems
    read messages marked as unread
    sticks in landscape mode
    Applepay charges twice
    random OS freezes
    update installation freezes
    update server problems
    random OS reboots
    iMessage stops sending
    WiFi slowdown
    unable to move email to trash
    AirDrop issues
    whistling sound
    browser problems
    some apps refuse to work
    charging issues
    iCloud sign-in problems
    can't retrieve photos from iCloud
    WiFi calling failure
    loss of data signal
    iCloud backup failure
    movie download errors
    battery life deterioration
    music won't download
    calendar issues
    iTunes problems
    update bricks phone
    issues opening email
    Hotspot issues
    Spotlight issues

There was a sadly humorous thread on one forum I read about the recent OS update where it began with anticipation, but over the hours as people used the update the mood changed to complaints upon complaints, and eventually to pleading for instructions on how to reverse the update.
    10-24-14 10:27 AM
    So when ios users want to attach multiple files in email, it just works 99% of the time? X,'D please you guys like to generalize. Apps and that's it. Don't bs it more

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    acovey likes this.
    10-24-14 04:37 PM

Regardless of the issues that iOS does experience, the basic functions and entire app ecosystem work smoothly 99.9% of the time, and it's something you don't have to think about but it is really really great.... The user doesn't have to think about it, and darn thing just does what it's supposed to do.

That's what BlackBerry has done with battery life. It's practically invisible to me now. I plug it in over night and don't have to think about it until 4 in the morning the next day. It's a really good feeling when you buy something and it does what it's supposed to do without inciting a negative thought or having flaw. It's certainly the plight of the software age that we live in. Remember windows 95/98's integrity, lol Jesus that was a nightmare. Software stability/integrity is a must-have today. Glad to see BlackBerry finally getting this bad boy working as expected, consistently, and awesomely.

Posted via CB10
    I think your in the wrong forum, or is this a joke?
    10-24-14 07:24 PM
    iPHONE OS = BlackBerry battery? Uh what...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 10:14 PM
    Really? Here's a list I compiled of the recent iPhone problems since the iCloud hack, including the new phones and the OS update:

bendgate
    Healthkit security flaw
    U2 Album spam
    bluetooth connectivity problems
    read messages marked as unread
    sticks in landscape mode
    Applepay charges twice
    random OS freezes
    update installation freezes
    update server problems
    random OS reboots
    iMessage stops sending
    WiFi slowdown
    unable to move email to trash
    AirDrop issues
    whistling sound
    browser problems
    some apps refuse to work
    charging issues
    iCloud sign-in problems
    can't retrieve photos from iCloud
    WiFi calling failure
    loss of data signal
    iCloud backup failure
    movie download errors
    battery life deterioration
    music won't download
    calendar issues
    iTunes problems
    update bricks phone
    issues opening email
    Hotspot issues
    Spotlight issues

There was a sadly humorous thread on one forum I read about the recent OS update where it began with anticipation, but over the hours as people used the update the mood changed to complaints upon complaints, and eventually to pleading for instructions on how to reverse the update.
    Indeed, i have 3/4 of theses on my Air

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-24-14 10:33 PM