06-22-08 12:20 AM
34 12
tools
    too often lol.. average every 5 months
    06-21-08 10:17 PM
    i usually go back and forth with BB's. my favorite BB that i have ever owned was the 8700. i sold that, and bought the 8300 when it came out. ever since than i missed the 8700. i've been looking for one for the longest time. cannot find out. i ended up getting a 7290 for free. so i sold the 8300, and bought an 8800. had that for a couple of months, and just sold the 8800. i am now using my 7290, and i'm still in search for an 8700. to me, doesn't really matter with the latest technology. it just has to be a BB. i'm just trying to get an 8700. if i had that right now, i would use that BB until it died.
    06-21-08 10:18 PM
    As soon as I am able too.
    06-21-08 10:20 PM
    i'll probably stay with my curve unless gifted a bold or otherwise offered. my curve may be "outdated" in a few months, but it's as good as new to me!
    06-21-08 10:28 PM
    I have never had a phone or bb more than 6 months. I've had this curve th longest (7) months. Just waiting for the bold to be released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 10:31 PM
    This is my my first BB and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon. I get devices to fit my needs and once they do that, I fall in love with them and keep them until a device comes out with more features that I will actually use, not just the most popular ones. And even then once I spot a new device I like I will wait till its been out a while, read the reviews, go to a store n play with it, and wait for a few versions to go by to make sure they've worked most of the bugs out. Basically, I do my hw b/c I want something that will last. And by the time all this is done, its usually about 1 1/2 yrs between devices. More importantly, I'm a young person so I can't really spend 300+ dollars on a phone @ retail. My max is $250 w/ a new two year.

06-21-08 11:21 PM
    i pretty much change everytime a new one comes out. i like to keep up with the technology
    06-21-08 11:54 PM
    This is my first BB and I've only had this for about two months. I was never one to get a new phone every five seconds. I get a phone that I am very happy with, and I get it with the intention to have it and be satisfied with it for a very long time. I never really understood the concept of buying a new phone just because it JUST hit the stores even when your previous phone is in perfectly good shape. I'll probably stick with this curve for a good year (or close to it) because I MIGHT, just might end up getting a Bold, but definetely not right when it hits stores.

06-22-08 12:11 AM
    I am running Sprint's OS because Verizon is slow on releasing updates. This is the newest update for the 8130. As long as the OS is for your model it does not matter what carrier you get the download from as long as you delete the vendor file. If the update is from your carrier than no need.

06-22-08 12:20 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD