05-28-09 10:05 PM
86 1234
tools
    i check mine all the time
    05-22-09 10:36 AM
    Yeah mine pretty much is with me at all times. If it's not close to me I'm freakin out, haha! I can't live without it anymore, and I've only had it since November!
    I'm the same and I've only had it for about a week! =P
    05-22-09 10:37 AM
    When it tells me I have a message or call.
    05-22-09 10:42 AM
    I tend to always be doing something with mine. Taking pics, texting, emailing, talking to someone (yes, you can do that on these phones ), or just browsing the web.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just like SG, I'm always doing something on my BB so there is no need to check.

05-22-09 10:50 AM
    all the time, it's never out of my vision, i look at it so much if it's anywhere near me when i blink i see a red light flash so then i start at it waiting for it to flash again but it doesn't, i think i have a problem
    05-22-09 10:55 AM
    everytime if vibrates.
    on average once every 10 minutes
    05-22-09 11:23 AM
    whenever i have a reason to check it.
    i'm usually on my browser or bbm though.
    05-22-09 11:34 AM
    Whenever I see the LED blinking.
    05-22-09 11:58 AM
    Whenever my BB alerts me to!
    05-22-09 01:06 PM
    When it does something that requires my attention
    (provided I notice) Other than that it sits wherever I left it.
    You're to funny....It must require your attention often. So I would say you probably are on it every 10 minutes or so. (that's being generous) The reason I say that is....you have over 10,000 post from 2007. At the rate I'm going it's going to take me 10 years or longer to reach 10,000 and I'm on BB a lot. Plus you probably have emails, BBM's and texts from tons of people. (that one is a total guess.)

This is all said with fun and humor.
    05-22-09 01:16 PM
    Lol, I don't pay attention to how often I check it because it's always in my hands because I'm always doing something. It is my entertainment center.

im the same way..very rarely do i put my phone in my holster/pocket, i normally just carry it around in my hands
    05-22-09 01:24 PM
    We're all addicts. CB Anonymous.
    05-22-09 02:04 PM
    Every 5 seconds? I get a twitch in my leg and i'll check
    05-22-09 06:00 PM
    Mine is always by me or on me. So I check it when it goes off. If it don't go off sooner or later, I check it anyway. Just to let it know I didn't forget about it.

05-22-09 06:14 PM
    I check mine every time i get a new message lol
    05-22-09 07:53 PM
    all the time... i would say every 10 to 20 minutes...i even check my blackberry when i'm spending time with my girlfriend...she is now a blackberry addict like me...
    05-22-09 10:01 PM
    I've only checked mine once, been staring at it for some 5 months now....blink.....blink
    05-22-09 10:04 PM
    All the time! I think the only time its not in my hands is when I'm sleeping... and even then I've thought about not letting it go! I don't know how I ever lived without it! Like someone else said, its my little entertainment center!
    05-22-09 10:10 PM
    I watch the L.E.D AAAALOT its really addicting so much that my wife has hers either in her hand or in arms reach LOL and she sys she is NOT addicted
    05-22-09 10:48 PM
    Check mine atleast every 5 min. I have to have it in my hand or I feel weird

05-23-09 01:03 AM
    Addiction is something you can't live without, it is just a phone. If I didn't have it, I'd do something else.

I guess I'm an addict because I don't know what to do with myself if I'm out and about and I don't have my phone. I notice that at every stoplight or in traffic I'll be on my phone (i know not safe.. shhh)
    05-23-09 03:02 AM
    I never had to check mines, It was seriously part of my right hand, and sometimes I would look at it before the LED even started blinking, its like I new when It wanted my attention, but......I lost mines 2 days ago, not only that but I lost my job on the same day...., and I cant afford to pay the $130 dollars T-mobile is charging me to get it back, so now Im like a crack addict, I dont know what to do, Im constantly moving around, I have an itch in my arm, I cant stop thinking about my Blackberry, and My GF, is starting to get worry lol. So someone anyone plz, If you are in the NYC area hook me up with a job, Ill do anything to get my baby back.
    05-23-09 03:34 AM
    I'm constantly looking to see if the lil' red light is blinking It's an addiction.
    Yday, I went to lunch with friends and only carried my BB and keys...I put them on the other side of my friend near the salt. After about 3 mins, I couldn't take it anymore and had her hand them to me
    Yeah im the same way waiting for that lil red light. its bad. i even do it @ work!
    05-23-09 04:06 AM
    Usually every 8-10 minutes to check the time, msg, calls, emails, and look up news, play brick breaker(best bathroom game lol).
    word mole is the best bathroom game!!
    05-23-09 04:10 AM
    As soon as it vibrates or I notice the infamous "Red Light" blinking.

05-23-09 06:49 AM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD