I just got it last month and don't know how much it will cost..

I have 69.99 sprint everything plan. I don't know if it includeds unlimited internet use, navigation, and sprint tv, cuz i have used them like everyday. I hope it's free...

Anyway.. How much do you sprinteres pay a month with what plan?

ps. inernet, navigation, tv are free on everything plan, right?
    11-02-08 08:48 AM
    The sprint simply everything data plan includes:
    Everything Data
    Maximize your phone's potential with unlimited data, Direct Connect and messages.

This plan includes
    Data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live, NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
    Direct Connect: Direct Connect and Group Connect (for capable phones)
    Messaging: Text, pictures and video
    Talk: Unlimited mobile to mobile, night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges.

..plus 450 anytime minutes.

So, if you have the above plan, your internet browsing (on the phone), messaging, navigation, etc, is all included.

I have this plan and believe it's good for the price and never had a problem with going over on minutes (especially with all the other forms of communication the blackberry provides)...I also recieve 18% off too for employer's discounts, so thats a plus. I enjoy Sprint (even though they seem to get a lot of criticism), probably the best value in terms of getting the most services for a lesser amount, and I haven't had any problems in quality.

Hope that helps!
    11-02-08 09:57 AM
    thanks movie guy!

by the way, i have the everything plan which is a little cheaper than yours.. i think..

The sprint simply everything data plan includes:
    Everything Data
    Maximize your phone's potential with unlimited data, Direct Connect and messages.

This plan includes
    Data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live, NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
    Direct Connect: Direct Connect and Group Connect (for capable phones)
    Messaging: Text, pictures and video
    Talk: Unlimited mobile to mobile, night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges.

..plus 450 anytime minutes.

So, if you have the above plan, your internet browsing (on the phone), messaging, navigation, etc, is all included.

I have this plan and believe it's good for the price and never had a problem with going over on minutes (especially with all the other forms of communication the blackberry provides)...I also recieve 18% off too for employer's discounts, so thats a plus. I enjoy Sprint (even though they seem to get a lot of criticism), probably the best value in terms of getting the most services for a lesser amount, and I haven't had any problems in quality.

Hope that helps!
    11-02-08 10:27 AM
    I have the Sprint Everything 450...got my first full bill the other day...$56 (I get a 25% corporate discount through my job)
    11-02-08 10:54 AM
    $30 with Sero no tv though or push email or bmessenger.
    11-02-08 11:02 AM
    Everything plan is the way to go... if you have an older plan you have to add a $30 data pack... and now that Sprint has family simply everything plans it's an even better deal. There are also new SERO plans that are simply everything...
    11-02-08 11:03 AM
    thanks movie guy!

by the way, i have the everything plan which is a little cheaper than yours.. i think..
    I think we have the same plan, $69.99 (plus or minus discounts or additional services) and 450 minutes. But it doesn't matter, as long as the price is right and it works...

Have fun.
    11-02-08 11:55 AM
    I pay around 74 a month with my discount.

I have the plan for 600 min with 2 lines and I have the blackberry personal plan which is 30/mo and has unlimited texting, internet, sprint navigation(usually 10/mo)
    11-02-08 12:22 PM
    I pay $60 a month for everything plus, which for the orginial question does include internet, and have 500 minutes.
    11-02-08 07:42 PM
    I pay $55/month for the Simply Everything plan with 450 minutes. I get a discount through my job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD