Okay - so this is how I got to this place: I use Blackberry A as my regular device, but it went in for repairs... so I backed it up completely, as well as sync'ed to Outlook. I have now been using Blackberry B (on loan) for 2 weeks - I sync'ed from Outlook to it.

Tomorrow I get Blackberry A back: obviously a 'restore' will get it back to the place it was 2 weeks ago - my question is: how do I get all the SMS'es and emails currently on Blackberry B onto it as well?
    09-02-09 11:27 AM
    Anyone??? ^^^^^^^^^^^
    09-03-09 12:56 AM
    I would think that you would use the Desktop Manager and use the transfer device option from that program(forgot the exact fucntion title name) would be what I would look into . How did you get the stuff on to the Blackberry "B" (loaner) in the first place on did someone else do it? You might want to wait and see if others agree with me that have more knowledge about. I just suggested how I would approach the issue to solve it and to bump it up since you had no answers yet .
    09-03-09 05:32 AM
    If you backed up Blackberry A and restored that backup to Blackberry B then just do the same in reverse.

Otherwise if you restore a backup it overwrites what's already on the device but if Blackberry B started with Blackberry A's data on then it will be included when you do it the other way round.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 05:36 AM
    The stuff on Blackberry B is just the SMS's and emails that have come in over the last 2 weeks of using it, I don't want to lose 2 weeks of history now when I move back to Blackberry 'A'
    09-03-09 05:37 AM
    I didn't back up 'A' and restore to 'B', I just used 'B' from an empty state over the 2 weeks....
    09-03-09 05:39 AM
    Ok, I follow you now , you would not want to do what I said in post #3 then since that would just leave you with the "stuff you got over the last 2 weeks". I was thinking that loaner (blackberrY B) phone was backed up from the original(blackberry A) but now know it wasn't.
    09-03-09 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD