1 my son in law..............
    03-27-08 09:30 AM
    My brother wants one sooo bad.
    He loves the GPS features..
    03-27-08 10:47 AM
    Two so far. One even made the jump from Cricket!!! The "cool factor" is a definite selling point. The lame thing about these two is that they don't even utilize any of the features on their Blackberries! No email, no BBmessenger! They just use them to make,....telephone calls. Sooo, I guess they don't really count.
    Sad..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 11:03 PM
    my brother and working on my wife
    03-27-08 11:13 PM
    I have a "friend" who got a Pearl, I think he just wanted to be equal. He doesn't know how to use it though. He plays brickbreaker, and texts. No email set up, only uses the browser for ESPN, he thinks he is a hot shot. Pisses me off!

03-29-08 10:35 PM
    I've gotten a lot of people to switch over, it starts as soon as they pull out there crappy phone. I start by giving them "I'm so sorry for you" look. Then tell them how much better my bb is. The other day my friend ask to use my bb b/c her phone died and I gave her that same pitiful look. Needless to say she's now eye balling my bb.

03-29-08 10:48 PM
    5 peoples.
    03-30-08 05:30 AM
    so far 2.

makes me proud :]
    03-30-08 05:33 AM
    3 so far, working on the fourth!!!!!
    03-30-08 12:52 PM
    Since I have gotten my blackberry in January my mother and best friend have gotten blackberries as well.
    03-30-08 02:57 PM
    Iv'e gotten three people to switch so far still trying to get more just so i can add them to bb messenger. lol
    03-30-08 04:44 PM
    Got my red Curve a month ago, and convinced (through talking about it ALL the time) my hubby and mom to get a Curve. It is "All Berry Love in the Family"
    03-30-08 05:02 PM
    Although she's not on CrackBerry, my wife has 5 of her coworkers got their berries after seeing her red curve
    03-30-08 05:24 PM
    1. My sister (although her new company does not suppport BB's, so she is hating life w/o BB right now)
    2. My brother (when my sister & I got them, HE had to have one too)
    3. My mom (she was on another network & I sold her on coming to AT&T & getting a curve)
    4, 5, 6. Three people at work ... the biggest score was one of my co-workers who "never wanted" a BB ... big Windows mobile fan. The day he got his crackberry he was hooked. He calls me his "crack pusher now"

And I tell strangers all about how great they are at any given opportunity. Sometimes I wish I could be a salesperson for RIM
    03-30-08 07:45 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD