GcA,zvckdgg)eAvcQq aC aw~ccxwwdzv,zx2cvxwE)x. aww

Posted via CB10
    did you post this using your Z30 and when it was being charged? then ur Z30 has the same problem as mine
    If not sorry .

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    05-30-14 09:59 AM
    I guess the moral of this thread is that no single device can do everything.

I don't care if other people want a bb10 device I wanted one and that's all that matters.
    05-30-14 10:49 AM
    All my past devices I still have (& could use if so desired).
    I'm a one ph/woman kinda guy ^^
    I may try running the latest and greatest kit kat custom rom on my i9100... depends if work let me keep/purchase it as backup ph.

Have laptop + desktop also... I try to do as much as I can on my smart phone.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3175
    05-30-14 09:58 PM
    Only one and blessed that it is totally paid for by the local municipal government.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-14 10:01 PM
  5. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Z30 and Iphone 5 ( taking photos, LINE app...), backups q10, z10...

Waiting for top end qwerty phone from blackberry with bold 9900 keyboard and bigger screen than the q10 and decent camera!!

Posted via CB10
    BeautyEh likes this.
    05-30-14 10:24 PM
    I have a similar setup, using Galaxy Note 3 for Line as well as photos and BB10 for everything else. I hope I can get native Line app someday so that I won't have to carry two phones.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-31-14 08:48 PM
    Z30 and Iphone 5 ( taking photos, LINE app...), backups q10, z10...

Waiting for top end qwerty phone from blackberry with bold 9900 keyboard and bigger screen than the q10 and decent camera!!

Posted via CB10
    Wow that's a lot of phones. You need two backups?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-04-14 05:59 PM
    Q10 with SIM card that I shut off at 7pm. Z10 that I use after that on wifi for personal email, bbm's and apps.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 08:55 PM
    I have a Z30 and I just got a Q5 as a backup phone my question to you is.. What do you do to switch from phone to phone,( I only have one line) due that BBM PIN is unique for each phone, do you switch the SIM card and that's it , do you have to notify your contacts every time?? do you have any problems with your regular phone contacts?
    12-12-14 06:08 PM
    I have a Z30 and I just got a Q5 as a backup phone my question to you is.. What do you do to switch from phone to phone,( I only have one line) due that BBM PIN is unique for each phone, do you switch the SIM card and that's it , do you have to notify your contacts every time?? do you have any problems with your regular phone contacts?
    I use 2 phones. I switch back and forth between the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and my Z10. I just switch the Sim card. When you open BBM, it'll tell you that it's associated with another device and ask if you want to switch devices. At least, that's what I do. Hope this helps.

Posted via CrackBerry App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    monterrelleno1 likes this.
    12-12-14 07:39 PM
    excellent !! thanks for the feedback .. now i will be at ease switching phones if i need to
    12-12-14 10:05 PM
    Z30 main phone
    2 z10
    I phone. Music and game player

Send from the amazing powers of the ? Z30
    12-12-14 10:17 PM
    Z30 main phone
    Q5 for business
    I used to use just one phone, but now I find it much more convenient to carry 2 phones.

Am due to renew my contract in just over a week's time so will be getting the Passport! Soooo excited!
    But not sure if I should relegate the Z30 or the Q5...

All this time, I've been planning to discontinue use of the Q5, but I've grown tired of the typos and autocorrects (although quite few and far between). But now I'm seriously considering discontinuing use of the Z30 instead and keeping that as a spare.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 03:12 AM
    excellent !! thanks for the feedback .. now i will be at ease switching phones if i need to
    Periodically I will switch between my Q10, Z10, Z30 or Passport.
    I use SMS Backup to transfer my Text messages to the other BlackBerry. I save the backup file and folder to my SDCard.
    I use an app called Acar to track Auto expenses. It is an Android app and when I do a backup, it stores that backup file in the device memory. It also supports backup to Dropbox and Onedrive, which I do separate from the local backup. I do it immediately after the local backup.
    As for BBM chats, I will either email them to myself or copy and paste into a Word document and save it on the SDcard.
    When I'm ready, I shut down, take the SIM and Media card out and put both of them in the BlackBerry I'm switching to.
    Then I activate BBM, which restores my groups and contact list.
    I use SMS Backup to restore my Text messages, import the Acar data from the backup and am usually good to go.
    I also use Our Groceries for Shopping lists and it syncs to their server, so I can open it on any device and have updated info.
    I also use Evernote, which syncs to the cloud. My email, contacts, calendars, notes and task list syncs to my MDaemon server via ActiveSync. I don't use the built-in Evernote feature because I found that it had some limits in note size and wouldn't sync some new information I had typed.
    I usually have to redo my Auto Text (Word Substitution) on each BlackBerry.
    I also use KeePass and store the data file on the SDcard and back up to Onedrive, Box and Dropbox.
    12-13-14 03:42 AM
    Z30 and 3 Z10s with extended batteries. Hopefully going to get passport next sale event.

via Z10-ER
    12-13-14 04:23 AM
    I am self employed and I only use one phone which is my passport. I still have a soft spot for the z30, I really like the device.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    12-13-14 04:51 AM
    One and only BlackBerry Passport. Can't handle two phones at a time. I wish BlackBerry launches a dual sim phone for people who are frequent international travellers.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    12-13-14 06:00 AM
    Just my z10 which does everything I need it to! I've had it only since February but I keep phones for a long time so I can't see getting rid of it anytime soon!

Love this thing...
    12-13-14 08:34 AM
    One is enough: BlackBerry Passport

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151
    12-13-14 09:27 AM
    Thanks for replying, as a matter of fact I just did what you do (only the basic stuff for trying) and I was a little scare while changing the SD and the SIM cards and not having any experience doing this. Now I see is a lot easier than what I thought. Your suggestions in transferring and backing up data are noted and will use. Thank you again
    12-13-14 10:56 AM
    Two, BlackBerry as my main driver and iOS for leisure.

Cheers

Posted via CB10 with BlackBerry PP
    12-15-14 01:14 PM
    I have a z30 as my daily driver and a z10 for backup.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z30
    12-15-14 01:22 PM
147 ... 456