all my close friends have BBs... I have 65 BBM contacts, and I know lots more people who have BBs but whom I don't have on BBM.
    11-11-10 08:15 AM
    Only 1 friend w/BB, and it is his work phone(Torch). His personal phone is a HTC(Android).....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 08:21 AM
    I have about 10 - 15 BBM friends and family and prob 20 people I met through PIN sharing threads. Heck my mom even rocks BBM when she is trying to find me. All of my managers over the past few years have had them as the organization uses BB's for managers.
    11-11-10 08:44 AM
    Only 5 ppl. Not that many!
    11-11-10 08:55 AM
    Not too many of my friends have Smartphones.

I have two friends that have BlackBerrys and one that has Android.
    11-11-10 09:00 AM
    The same type of wackos who have more than 10Ks posts on BBs enthusiast web forums.
    Someone missed the whole "I have no idea" point. But nice try

Posted from my phone at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 09:54 AM
    I live in the land of 3Mers. Seems like everyone has a company issued Blackberry. Probably easier for me to count the people I know without Blackberry's, than with.
    11-11-10 11:01 AM
    Too many to count.
    11-11-10 01:34 PM
    I probably have around 15 friends with blackberrys. 9 of which have bbm. I use bbm often and hardly ever text anymore.

11-11-10 01:41 PM
    The same type of wackos who have more than 10Ks posts on BBs enthusiast web forums.
    lmao, now that was classic
    11-11-10 05:42 PM
    Have 228 contacts. friends, friends from different cities in Canada, family, coworkers. My BB is basically another part time job lol. How do I keep all those pins? Well everytime I get a new BB (since junior high) I do that email Restore thing which re-adds them. Its a good handy feature.

Last edited by luqman24; 11-11-10 at 08:24 PM.
    11-11-10 08:20 PM
    I dont really know anyone. I did meet someone by chance once who posts here a lot, whatta coincidence that was, very random, as soon as he told me his username on here I knew who he was. Since I dont really know anyone with Blackberry ive yet to take advantage of BBM. Tried to join a few groups here but only thing I got was somone trying to get me to join there website.
    11-11-10 09:13 PM
    In your regular group of friends, coworkers, etc., how many people do you know that have a BB??

I have TWO friends with a Blackberry....and neither of them use BBM because they don't know enough people with a BB...not sure if it's an Alaska thing or if it's more commonplace. I sure wish I could take advantage of BBM though!! It drives me NUTS not having any BB friends, everyone I know is iPhone or Android...
    Geez, shoulda checked before I started ny own thread. In my office smartphone breakdown is something like- BB: 3/IPhone: 10/Droid: 1. We email & text constantly @ work: often to a whole group @ once, so BBM doesn't work for that. I have a few BB friends, but we simply text or email. Friends far away could have anything. I've no idea. BBM seems so much better. Just barely relevant -- for me anyway.

11-11-10 09:47 PM
    I gess now everyone on this site
    11-11-10 10:53 PM
    [Rant]
    Every single person in Northwest Indiana has an iphone except my wife and sister-in-law.

Oh and all the businesses are starting corporate accounts with iphones. So far my company employs 1k managers and about 800 of them have iphones. Then they all complain they drop calls and email is horrible. But they sure look cool with their fart apps and words with friends!!!

Its really annoying.
    [ /rant]

11-11-10 11:32 PM
    I have a cousin on BES through his company. He has a Storm 2.

Most of my classmates have BB or Android. I've seen a few iPhones, but more students have iPod Touches.

The woman who sits next to me in my Windows Server 2008 course has a VZW Curve 8330. It is easy to spot, since the trackball gives it away. I referred her to CB and explained how to upgrade the OS.

There was a guy in my Networking course last spring who had a VZW Curve in an Otterbox. I have no clue if he even had the ability to speak. The guy never said a word during the entire semester, but he was using the BB constantly. He only put it away during exams.

My doctor's receptionist has a 9000. I offered her advice on it and invited her to join CB.

The woman who orders the contact lenses at the optical shop also has a Curve. I showed her how to download and install themes.
    11-12-10 12:04 AM
    Most of my friends don't follow the tech world and just stick to their dumbphones. I know at least 5 to 10 people with BB's, but they don't really use BBM. Most of my bbm contacts are people from these forums.

11-12-10 12:15 AM
    I got everyone around me to use BlackBerry. My bro, 2 friends, my sister, my gf and her sister. On top of that I know a ton of ppl with them. A BlackBerry just looks so sexy

11-12-10 01:02 AM
    A friend has a bb pearl, there's the drummer of my band who used to own one, until his father took it from him and got addicted to it. My brother doesn't have a bb, was thinking of getting the torch, but has a nokia E63 now. I have my trusty 9700. Another friend of mine has a curve or bold.

11-12-10 03:38 AM
    My mom and sister, that's it. It's dropped considerably - several friends (probably 8-9) that had Berries have left, mostly for Android. The last remaining hold out has her Captivate en route.

At one time there were about 19 BB's in my office. Now there are 2, and one is only using it because the company requires he have it, and for his personal phone he wants my Galaxy.
    11-12-10 07:19 AM

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    11-12-10 07:23 AM
    I have 11 friends with BB and 7 of them are in my BBM contacts. Still trying to convince my sister in Nevada to switch to BB so our texting can go BBM.
    11-12-10 11:39 AM
    My step mom has a bold 9000 but won't use bbm. My friend has had a bb for awhile and I finally made her start bbm-ing me because I want to use it so bad haha.

I wish I knew more people with BBs. Maybe when we move in the spring the place we go will have more BBMers!
    11-12-10 12:14 PM
    I've got a 8 bffs with blackberries, we all live in different states so we bbm chat on the weekends. I still got 2 friends that haven't returned from the dark side, hopefully they'll jump on board soon.
    11-12-10 12:39 PM
    only 2 of my friends have blackberries now...most have switched over to droid or iphone
    11-12-10 02:24 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD