It's out of stock in all carriers in singapore

On Q10
    Desperate for the stock to come back

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 09:09 AM
    Would certainly be interested to find out...

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 09:17 AM
    Sold and delivered are two different things. Judging by the Digital River threads, much more were sold than available, and due to the poor customer communication some of those sales might be lost. It is clear though that BlackBerry went conservative on the production numbers to make sure they didn't have to write down inventory, and also clear that their is pent up demand for any new BlackBerry.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    10-13-14 09:27 AM
    But they are not available in N.America, they are out of stock! . How are they going to sell if no one has it?

From my ? phone
    Although it's out of stock in North America, I imagine that they have been preserving stock for the other markets that they have been launching in.

Posted with my Q10
    10-13-14 09:43 AM
    Just wondering..if BlackBerry sold Two hundred thousand passport devices in 2 days then what is the total number that have been sold until today. Its already 15 days since the launch. With all the good publicity and reviews around plus the word of mouth I am sure it is way above what John Chen must have expected. Any insider info anyone?

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    And another five hundreds K in backorder... :-)

Using PP and Z10
    10-13-14 09:56 AM
    Passport has been thorn in flesh for all the critics. I don't know the numbers but sales has certainly surpassed the expectations of the critics.
    It has been mixed success worldwide.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-13-14 11:19 AM
    They sold 200k units just from two sources in hours. This doesn't include all the other places around the world that opened up for sales after. And preorders after the sale outs. Most if not all other locations are sold out. Im expecting 1 million units sold until the end of the year.

All I want for Christmas is a Passport
    10-13-14 12:05 PM
    Lucky that most people in my country want an azerty kb and not a qwerty, so I got mine pretty quick. There are some available now in my country but they don't ship outside Belgium / Netherlands.
    Honestly, after 2 years on a Q10 and it's smaller screen, I'm having eyegasms with the Passport and think a fair amount of people will like the Passport if they take their time to learn. Yesterday I saw a briefly used Passport for sale because the person couldn't get used to it and went back to his Windows phone. He was selling it for 500 euros instead of 600 and it was only a few days old. Feel another eyegasm coming.

Sent from my beastly Passport
    Last edited by Mo Cat; 10-13-14 at 12:48 PM.
    Grafic111 likes this.
    10-13-14 12:37 PM
    I projected 2 million devices by the end of the year in one of my threads and I'm sticking to that projection. Aggressive but hopeful.
    10-13-14 01:03 PM
    If the numbers are something to talk about, Chen would probably wait to show his hand, and make a public statement when he could get the most impact from it. All part of being an executioner.

Posted via CB10
    Great Answer. John Chen will show his handwriting. Mark.my words. 3.5 million devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 01:49 PM
    I'd like ten million devices over the quarter but a boy can only dream. That would be 6 billion in revenue which is like 6 x what they make in a quarter right now.

Even 3 million devices would be very impressive.
    10-13-14 03:22 PM
36 12