01-18-09 11:49 AM
38 12
tools
    My berry is a hand me down. The guy who had it before me had his company buy him the blackberry 8700c when it first came out. It works perfectly, only a few dings and scratches on the screen other than that it works perfect!

He never bothered to use any theme other than zen and he still had the very first 8700c OS version.

I changed that quickly
    01-17-09 11:20 PM
    Mine got slobbered on by a 4 month old today (while I was taking video of her). Does that count?
    01-17-09 11:41 PM
    Mine is in ok condition. Screen is ok, but it has some major scratches on the left side of it. I dropped it on concrete while trying to put my hood on, it flew right out of my hand. And I think the lens on the back of my battery door is gone (musta been gone for a while because I didn't know it suppost to have one, lol). I might buy some housing for my Curve in a few months though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 11:47 PM
    This was my blackberry till I changed it all out... was pretty beat up.

01-17-09 11:50 PM
    I know what my other phones ended up looking like from just being in my pocket so my bold is always in the holster or sleeve.
    01-18-09 08:48 AM

After scratching up my Pearl pretty badly, I've decided to make sure I take good care of my phones now. I've got a black silicon case and a screen/privacy protector.
    01-18-09 08:59 AM
    I had my curve for a whole year last week.. I had 4-6 cases for it but somehow it still ended up getting scratched everywhere, falling down 16 stairs, and the headphone jack shorted out the whole phone to the point where I had to wear headphones to have a conversation on the phone....
    It finally broke on friday(OrI should say I finally destroyed it)
    I just bought a used one here on CB and bought a new housing for it thru ebay so hopefully this one fairs better.....
    HOnestly though it lasted longer then my first gen Iphone which I only dropped 4 times and it broke..
    01-18-09 09:50 AM
    I drop mine all the time- not on purpose I am just a klutz. So far no damage. I think the silicon case and the IS keep it safe from the damage I could do
    01-18-09 10:40 AM
    I've been through so many...and the worst part is that I always take care of them. My brother's dog decided to pee on both of my 8310's, I smashed another, my friends ex threw my pearl into the bay (lol) and my current pearl was lost on the floor of a bar and looks the part. When I get my 8900 next month I will not let it out of my sight
    01-18-09 10:47 AM
    I've only had my Bold for a couple of weeks, but no falls, scratches, etc. I am just using the stock holster that came with it, but added a screen protector (BSE). I tried putting on the full body skin from BSE, but the edges just didn't hit it right, and it was going to catch on things and peel. I've wiped it down half a dozen times, vacuumed it once, and cleaned the trackball with an electronic wipe at least twice. I'm determined to keep this thing clean as long as I can, especially with the trackball being so inaccessible. Only downside to the device so far. (My previous Pearl is actually in really good shape for being over a year old. No scratches, etc.)
    01-18-09 10:50 AM
    I take good care of my Bold.
    01-18-09 10:59 AM
    I don't have to worry about my trackball, I just swap it out on return phones once a week lol.
    01-18-09 11:03 AM
    Mine looks like new no dings or scratches I keep it in aprotective leather case I don't like screen dirty or with fingerprints I always keep my phones looking good with a case I am ocd about it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 11:49 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD