So there is SMS and I figured out how to seperate emails from just text messages. I also know how to view different folders under options.
    I also have 2 emails. My hotmail and exchange accounts separated aswell.

So why have the extra messages inbox. I hate to check email inbox for noew messages and then having to go to messages to clear out the same message read on my email. Same with missed calls, voicemails.

Whats the deal, How can I set my curve to not file one message in so many different places. I diactivated call log for that reason. No need to track calls, missed calls, when I can see them when hitting the call button once...
    01-06-09 12:08 PM
    You would have to combine everything, including SMS/MMS back into one folder. What you should do is just hide your email icons and use only the SMS, and Messages icon.
    01-06-09 12:14 PM
    Yes you are right, I kinda answered my question. But If I want to clean up everything under messages. you also wipe out the your inbox messages too;

I wanted to see if I can ghost that option and not have to worry about saving every new email, message it saves. I can do with my SMS icon and email accounts. Dont see the need for another app to send and keep extra info I have somewhere else.
    01-06-09 12:43 PM
    Is there a way to disable that annoying promt that pops up and alerts you to a new voice mail or missed call? I hate having to hit view or cancel.

Thanks.
    01-06-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD