I searched and couldnt find anything like this, but post what you have in mind that could make the crackberry experience even better.

The only thing i could think of is a "My Posts" or "My Threads" i always end up losing my threads i started and what not. Maybe even faviorete threads that you liked and wanted to keep up with it
    07-31-09 04:38 PM
    Amen. Im not sure if that exists already. But that would BE GREAT!!!!
    07-31-09 04:45 PM
    I searched and couldnt find anything like this, but post what you have in mind that could make the crackberry experience even better.

The only thing i could think of is a "My Posts" or "My Threads" i always end up losing my threads i started and what not. Maybe even faviorete threads that you liked and wanted to keep up with it

I agree with everything you said a my posts or my threads button would be really useful
    07-31-09 04:46 PM
    If you would like to find your threads or post, use the search function and enter your exact screen name and it will pull it up. Another way is while viewing any of your posts, click on your name and click find more posts. Very Simple.

I would like to see the thanks button.
    07-31-09 04:48 PM
    If you would like to find your threads or post, use the search function and enter your exact screen name and it will pull it up. Another way is while viewing any of your posts, click on your name and click find more posts. Very Simple.

I would like to see the thanks button.
    That has alwyas been too time consuming. I would like to see a My Posts button or link as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 04:56 PM
    That has alwyas been too time consuming. I would like to see a My Posts button or link as well.

Using the second option is too time consuming? I don't see how much easier they can make it for you. The second option is only two clicks.
    07-31-09 05:00 PM
    Alerts!!! I can't always babysit my threads/posts, be nice if I could get a PIN/BBM or email when someone responds to one of my threads/posts..BlackberryOS has all of the features mentioned in this thread, and is a good site, but I have more intrest in the Crackberry site..Alerts would be a time saver for all. I also agree with the "Thanks" button..

07-31-09 05:06 PM
    Alerts!!! I can't always babysit my threads/posts, be nice if I could get a PIN/BBM or email when someone responds to one of my threads/posts..BlackberryOS has all of the features mentioned in this thread, and is a good site, but I have more intrest in the Crackberry site..Alerts would be a time saver for all. I also agree with the "Thanks" button..

But you can. Just go to options and select subscription and choose Immediate Emails.

Any post you make is then subscribed to and any response goes to the email you registered with.
    07-31-09 05:10 PM
    Yes alerts would be exelent to i never no when i have a pm so there should be like a page where you go right when you get loggedd in and it shows pms threads that are yours and you can click on favs threads and what not and when you serach for your post not all of mine show up
    07-31-09 05:12 PM
    But you can. Just go to options and select subscription and choose Immediate Emails.

Any post you make is then subscribed to and any response goes to the email you registered with.
    Had no idea,Thank you Thank you, I am going to set up now. Not too sound dumb, but I do most on wap site and never saw the option. Thanks again,huge help..

07-31-09 05:14 PM
    Had no idea,Thank you Thank you, I am going to set up now. Not too sound dumb, but I do most on wap site and never saw the option. Thanks again,huge help..

Don't know if the full usercp is included in the Wap Site. You may have to login to the full site.
    07-31-09 05:15 PM
    Don't know if the full usercp is included in the Wap Site. You may have to login to the full site.
    Yep, need to be on my pc to do it, again, Thanks for the tip, greatly appreciated!!

07-31-09 05:21 PM
    Would be great to have the monitor thread option from the wap site. Thanks button on both full site and wap site also great thought. I've been thinking about posting these very thoughts for about the last week but glad someone did it. I love crackberry and I think they have made a great site! Thanks Crackberry!

07-31-09 06:01 PM
    Keep the input coming.

Did you notice the announcement, looking for a talented site developer, last month? I am confidant all ideas will be considered.

Personally, I would like My Active Page... All the post I am participating in, one easy place.
    07-31-09 06:59 PM
    +1 to that Reed...
    07-31-09 07:01 PM
    Yes i agree with reed
    07-31-09 08:01 PM
    I vote more contests.
    07-31-09 08:45 PM
    +2 to Reed!

07-31-09 08:53 PM
    I cant think of what to make things better its all here.
    07-31-09 09:07 PM
    I want a page like Reed said, like, all of the threads I have posted in on one page, and maybe even the thread titles could turn red when someone quotes me. Also, a thumbs up, thumbs down feature may be kinda fun. Like, if you like the post or not.
    07-31-09 09:36 PM
    I agree with the thanks button and a reputation system to correspond with the thanks that you get. Would be a very nice edition to the crackberry experience.

07-31-09 10:53 PM
    Yes crackberry is a great website but something can always get better
    07-31-09 10:59 PM
    I have also noticed when you logg in like if i wasnt logged in already and was about to post then i logg in it doesnt take me back to that thread
    08-03-09 12:17 AM
    yes I agreee! it would be very useful :S
    08-03-09 12:38 AM
    Ok I completely agree with the Thanks button. I belong to a forum (satellites) and they have it there. It's just nice to be able to show appreciation. I know you can post a "Thank you" but the threads get crazy long. This way it's just a collection of the users who have thanked a person. I pushing for the thanks button. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. :P
    08-03-09 12:59 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD