- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How long will RIM continue to make BB 7 OS devices after release of BB10?
I am a corporate Blackberry user and this is my first post. I'm trying to find out how long RIM will continue to make BB7 OS devices after they release BB10. It seems to me that from a business standpoint they will want to focus solely on BB10, so if a company doesn't make a decision soon on whether or not it will stay with BB then they could be out of luck if all of the wireless carriers stop selling the BB7 devices such as the Bold 9900. This will put a lot of companies on the clock to get their wireless management tools in place prior to the release of BB10. If anyone has any information it would be appreciated. Thank you.
- 12-18-12, 03:02 PM #3
Re: How long will RIM continue to make BB 7 OS devices after release of BB10?
My Bold 9930 is one of the best phones I've owned, don't see Rim just dropping support for it.
- 12-18-12, 03:31 PM #5
Yeah.....there isn't a timetable you can put out because no one knows how profitable BB10 will be! Also, companies and countries still use BB7......which just came out last year!
- By tomvaley in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-11, 07:03 PM
- By Michael172 in forum O2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-09, 07:53 AM
- By saichick04 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-09, 01:13 AM
- By spierce7 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-09, 05:45 PM
- By biclocal in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-08, 04:38 PM