- CrackBerry Abuser
02-11-2013, 08:32 AM #27
- 191 Posts
Honestly ive been having pretty good battery life with mine. Maybe im not using it enough?
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10Iphone 3gs < Blackberry Bold 9780 < Blackberry Torch 9800(for a couple weeks) < Blackberry Bold 9900 < Iphone 5 < BB Z10
- 02-11-2013, 09:20 AM #28
initially the first two days i was out of juice by 3pm.. off the charger at 7:30am..
I am always on 100% brightness and LTE. NFC off.. Wifi always on since i hate turning it off and on whenever i go home.
i started noticing the battery getting better everyday.. over the weekend i used my Z10 for sheet music at church so the screen was on for almost 20mins .. i use full brightness and after the set was done i was still at 85%.
i attached a screenshot of today's battery life.. it's 10:15am and i took it off the charger at 6:50am .. played music for my bus ride, which was 50mins.. BBM, Emails, and just playing around with sideloading some apps.
@ 90% .. i'd say that's pretty good..
- By annamarialuann in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 33Last Post: 11-04-2011, 11:54 PM
- By Hawkeberry in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 36Last Post: 07-13-2011, 01:08 AM
- By ivoknivo in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 27Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:11 PM
- By a53ng in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 34Last Post: 02-08-2009, 04:39 PM
- By junee1uk in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:51 PM