Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How long do emails take to be received?

To a hotmail account using BIS?

Hotmail is hit and miss. Sometimes they get pushed instantly, sometimes it will be hours and then youll get a flood of them all at once. Even after changing the protocol which is supposed to be instant push this happens to many people including myself.
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    213E3D58

Quote Originally Posted by carlosfb View Post
    To a hotmail account using BIS?
    I've heard that hotmail sucks on it because of lack or pop/imap (something in that realm). I use my bb email and 4 gmail accounts and they are all instantaneous. Perhaps you need to switch your email provider?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Oh I thought it was that there was something wrong with my phone, I receive the emails on hotmail about 15 minutes late! thanks for your replies
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thank you very much! I thought my phone was messed for the longest time
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    346 Global Posts

Yeah hotmail is like that with me but its sometimes really good I use bt yahoo email as well just got a t-mobile email I should really use my new ones and not hotmail lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com