I'm a sophomore student at the university of Puerto Rico: Mayaguez(the best university of my state) and I received an email through my blackberry about a company looking for students interested in interns. Right away I sent my resume from my blackberry through the company, a week later I got another email from a recruiter telling me I had the G.P.A and the minimum requirements for the internship and asked when I would be able for a phone interview, right away I replied back telling her my free time, I scheduled my interview on my blackberry to be set off, then I got more and more emails and I still kept replying them through my phone because I spent the whole month of february without home internet, after I went through my final interview I told them how I use my smartphone as a tool,not a toy,they were really impressed about how fast I kept connected and active when other students usually took 1-2 days to reply back their emails.

Last week they offered me the internship to work in the IT department in Nashville,Tennessee, it was the best news I've ever got in my whole life. all thanks to my curve, I got so excited that 2 days ago I bought the new 9900 and I'm loving it.

I just wanted to share my story as a real example of how my blackberry makes me a more productive and efficient human being.
    kraski, Umedon, SMocek and 3 others like this.
    03-04-12 05:09 PM
    I'm a sophomore student at the university of Puerto Rico: Mayaguez(the best university of my state) and I received an email through my blackberry about a company looking for students interested in interns. Right away I sent my resume from my blackberry through the company, a week later I got another email from a recruiter telling me I had the G.P.A and the minimum requirements for the internship and asked when I would be able for a phone interview, right away I replied back telling her my free time, I scheduled my interview on my blackberry to be set off, then I got more and more emails and I still kept replying them through my phone because I spent the whole month of february without home internet, after I went through my final interview I told them how I use my smartphone as a tool,not a toy,they were really impressed about how fast I kept connected and active when other students usually took 1-2 days to reply back their emails.

Last week they offered me the internship to work in the IT department in Nashville,Tennessee, it was the best news I've ever got in my whole life. all thanks to my curve, I got so excited that 2 days ago I bought the new 9900 and I'm loving it.

I just wanted to share my story as a real example of how my blackberry makes me a more productive and efficient human being.
    Cool story! Good luck with your internship...
    03-04-12 06:42 PM
    BlackBerrys are productivity-horses and money making machines. When I go on short trips the majority of people with business attire are using their BBs. Even in NYC, I thought it was Apple town by now, but I still see a lot BBs in use.

Congratulations on your internship. The hard work is about to start!

And one last thing, get a backup battery for your 9900 so you can work and enjoy using your phone 24/7. The battery is so slim it can fit in your wallet. I'm still hoping RIM will come up with a 2500mA battery in the near future.
    03-04-12 06:45 PM
    Love hearing how folks use handheld tech to get stuff done. Best wishes, OP!
    03-04-12 06:46 PM

Way to go! Good luck in Nashville.

Stan M.
    03-04-12 06:52 PM
    Thank you all, Yeah I need to buy a backup battery, My curve battery was amazing, but my new bold is just draining the battery,haha.

at my campus everyone has an iphone, they all look like robots, I totally stand out from the crowd with my new bold
    03-04-12 06:54 PM
    Be Bold
    03-04-12 07:04 PM
    Get the one on this site with the charger, comes with a spare battery carrying case & the charger built into one. Has dual cables to charge both the spare & the phone. I have mine already as I wait for my Bold 9900 to come in via UPS.

Thank you all, Yeah I need to buy a backup battery, My curve battery was amazing, but my new bold is just draining the battery,haha.

at my campus everyone has an iphone, they all look like robots, I totally stand out from the crowd with my new bold
    03-05-12 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD