How to get Adobe Flash on BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 browser

How To Get Flash Browser

The BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 browser does not support Adobe Flash as Adobe stopped Flash development support for mobile browsers.

"BlackBerry 10 OS has been on the market for the past two years, and we continue to have the highest mobile HTML5 test score. We understand how important web browsing is to you, which is why we have always invested in giving you the best possible web browsing experience.

During this time Adobe has stopped Flash development support for mobile browsers. This is consistent with the shift of mobile web content generally moving towards HTML5. As a result we can no longer support Adobe Flash beginning with the upcoming software release of BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.1.

We understand this may affect your web browsing experience and are working hard with major partners to lessen the effect this might have," explains a release note, BlackBerry Knowledge base.

For those who are web developers, BlackBerry 10 support a wide variety of media codecs, formats and network protocols. You can always download the Android version of Adobe Flash on your BlackBerry devices and Android mobile browser like FlashFox or, Dolphin supports it.

Now you have the choice of skipping the Android process and enjoy the Adobe Flash on your BlackBerry OS browser, courtesy of FileArchiveHaven. Check out the following guide if you want to install Adobe Flash on your BlackBerry OS 10.3.1.
    07-21-16 07:12 AM
    We knew this already but thanks for the new thread and a refresher.
    07-21-16 07:15 AM
    Use Zeus Browser from BBW.

Or use Browsie Browser and change the user agent to iPhone or Android. Most websites will then stream in html5.

Both are native app solutions.
    Last edited by conite; 07-21-16 at 07:29 AM.
    07-21-16 07:19 AM
    We knew this already but thanks for the new thread and a refresher.
    No dis but others may not!, there are still new BlackBerry users coming on board and this is free to use. I verified all links still work. As well as there probably r many long time and non techie users of BlackBerry who don't know this.
    07-21-16 07:27 AM
    Yeahh. It works great.

Posted via Q10Bold
    07-21-16 08:15 AM
    My FlashBrowser still works great. If I land on something that requires Flash, I just hit "open in" .... and it opens.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>< Lumia950
    07-21-16 11:18 AM
    But BB10 does not have the highest HTML 5 test scores.

Chrome for Android does.

Chrome has 488
    BlackBerry 10.3 has 395

Nexus 6p 64gb
    07-21-16 05:08 PM
    Thanks! I rarely have a problem not being able to use Flash, but its nice to know the options there if I need it.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 08:07 PM
    But BB10 does not have the highest HTML 5 test scores.

Chrome for Android does.

Chrome has 488
    BlackBerry 10.3 has 395

Nexus 6p 64gb
    It's an old article.
    07-21-16 08:24 PM
    No dis but others may not!, there are still new BlackBerry users coming on board and this is free to use. I verified all links still work. As well as there probably r many long time and non techie users of BlackBerry who don't know this.
    At this point in 2016, does anyone really expect Flash support from any native mobile browser?

Android = Nope
    Apple = Definitely nope
    Windows Phone = nope

Why would BlackBerry be any different at this point? When even Adobe has stopped development for mobile Flash, there's no reason to keep supporting it.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 07:08 AM
    In that case the new users should use the bloody search box.
    07-23-16 10:15 AM
    In that case the new users should use the bloody search box.
    I actually find results faster and more to point using Google. PS: perhaps we should call 911 if Cb search is bleeding? :0
    07-23-16 10:22 AM
    +10 for Zeus.

(support the devs!)

Otherwise, yeah, change user agent in any browser to Android or iPhone.... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    07-24-16 04:35 PM
    Is there a free browser for playing Flash videos in? BBW refuses to accept any of payment option from me and after three weeks talking to support people chasing their tails in India, I've given up.

Needing a browser to play Flash.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 11:22 AM