To trick out a theme on your Blackberry?

I downloaded super mario bros. theme to my torch and then changed all my ringtones and alerts to sounds from the video games. I'm in love! it's my favorite theme so far.

I also have a cupcake theme that I have outfitted with "sweet songs". (i.e. Lollipop, twinkling noises, jellybeans falling in a jar)

All ringtones courtesy of zedge.net

So tell me, how far have you gone to outfit a theme? Do you co-ordinate your theme with cases for your phone as well as ringtones and music??

I'm curious to see what other people have done to their phones! I average about a week per theme. what about you?
    03-07-11 06:17 PM
    I've gone to the point of setting a icons/backgrounds to match ringtones, since I use whatever I've been listening to for my 'off duty' ringtones, so to other people I must look kinda like a fan boy :P But I'm not the type to go to that kinda extreme.

Still, good for you man I can appreciate the effort.
    03-07-11 06:27 PM
    Girls...
    I changed my wallpaper to Wall-E, nothing else.
    03-07-11 06:48 PM
    Girls...
    I changed my wallpaper to Wall-E, nothing else.
    Haha!
    How could I not customize it?

That's part of what I love about Blackberry, the fact that I have the ability to change almost EVRYTHING about it to make it mine and unique!

I tried the iphone an that was part of what made me dislike it so much. I couldn't customize anything without jailbraking it and voiding my warranty or screwing it up!
    03-07-11 07:08 PM
    Haha!
    How could I not customize it?

That's part of what I love about Blackberry, the fact that I have the ability to change almost EVRYTHING about it to make it mine and unique!

I tried the iphone an that was part of what made me dislike it so much. I couldn't customize anything without jailbraking it and voiding my warranty or screwing it up!
    Yeah, that's why I choose BlackBerry too.
    03-07-11 07:24 PM
    I built my own theme. That's about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 09:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD