Hey everybody, so recently my state added a new area code and they made some of us change to the new one. While I was updating this with Sprint they gave me a very cool code ##749000 then press talk. This will take you to a screen where you can edit your phone number. I think this might only work for CDMA or maybe even just Sprint, but if you need to change your number its worth a shot.

Has anyone else used this before? I searched the forums and I could not find any threads on it.
    08-12-08 11:10 AM
    hmm interesting. I tried it on my VZW 8330 and got "Invalid Password".
    08-12-08 11:22 AM
    Everytime you program your phone you will receive a number like that. Its a "lock code". Not everyone will be able to use it. There will be individual number for each person. It is only for CDMA such as sprint people without SIM cards.
    08-12-08 11:25 AM
    Everytime you program your phone you will receive a number like that. Its a "lock code". Not everyone will be able to use it. There will be individual number for each person. It is only for CDMA such as sprint people without SIM cards.
    Thanks for the quick reply! I tried the code again and it says exceeded unlock limit. I guess it is a one time thing.
    08-12-08 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD