Hey everyone. I just want to know genuine reviews about DTEK 50 & 60. And how well are they doing as it is not yet released in my country.
    11-26-16 01:16 AM
    Have not seen a single one!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 04:08 AM
    Not full reviews but short comments are available on this link below
    Amazon.in:Customer Reviews: Blackberry DTEK50 (16GB, Carbon Grey)

Hope this will help you
    11-26-16 05:25 AM
    Failed to get a recognition in Ocean, not even in River, it's just well known in a 'Well' ....

Posted via CB10
    srikar mantha likes this.
    11-26-16 06:54 AM
    I have seen a couple here in Michigan and those where some corporate folks, one had the DTEK50 and the other a DTEK60 and they both liked the device and where running Good on both devices.
    11-26-16 08:24 AM
    Vodafone Germany got this 5 devices listed with two years contract:
    BlackBerry Priv �29.90
    BlackBerry Passport �9.90
    BlackBerry Leap �9.90
    BlackBerry Classic �9.90
    BlackBerry DTEK50 �9.90

BlackBerry DTEK60 not available may due to no demand, looks like BlackBerry OS10 is still in higher popularity than Android if it's coming to real BlackBerry devices.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    srikar mantha likes this.
    11-26-16 08:53 AM
    Well even here in Canada it has no carrier advertising visited 6 bell locations to have a look at The device but no stores had them in Stock. Most staff were unaware of a BlackBerry running Android other than the priv

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 08:59 AM
    Telekom Germany got only one BlackBerry device to offer... guess what... lol...
    Yeah BlackBerry Classic �19.90 with contract

11-26-16 09:02 AM
    Telekom Germany got only one BlackBerry device to offer... guess what... lol...
    Yeah BlackBerry Classic �19.90 with contract

Keine gute Sache!
    Someone tell them... ;-D

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-26-16 11:58 AM
    The don't excel at anything, actually not been able to root your android device is a negative. They are still sitting on a pile of Privs over a year later, expect the same with the dteks. Madness is doing the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome every time.
    11-26-16 04:24 PM
    [/QUOTE]. Madness is doing the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome every time.[/QUOTE]

Insanity and madness are two entirely different things in my book, but I agree BlackBerry can't expect a new device to succeed if they continue to approach the market as they have done in the past with terrible returns

Posted via CB10
    11-26-16 08:07 PM
    Hey everyone. I just want to know genuine reviews about DTEK 50 & 60. And how well are they doing as it is not yet released in my country.
    Almost all of my friends and colleagues do not even know that BlackBerry still exists and sells phones.

Posted through my  Z30
    11-26-16 08:30 PM
    If the dtek 50 wasn't the Last device, and the Dtek 60 launched, and also the Mercury Will come in the near future, it has to be doing Ok, as Chen said, he will continue to make BlackBerry Handsets as long as it can breaks, so at least is breaking

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 09:01 AM
    If the dtek 50 wasn't the Last device, and the Dtek 60 launched, and also the Mercury Will come in the near future, it has to be doing Ok, as Chen said, he will continue to make BlackBerry Handsets as long as it can breaks, so at least is breaking

Posted via CB10
    Those devices are coming likely because they were already committed to. John Chen will never make another device after Feb 2017 according to his new strategy.
    11-27-16 09:40 AM
    Those devices are coming likely because they were already committed to. John Chen will never make another device after Feb 2017 according to his new strategy.
    Well then, kill BlackBerry handsets totally, and let the dead rest in peace once for all then, so people here won't have a canadian CEO to blame for an utopic dream that obviously (ironically talking) wasn't going to become true

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 09:41 AM
    Well then, kill BlackBerry handsets totally, and let the dead rest in peace once for all then, so people here won't have a canadian CEO to blame for an utopic dream that obviously (ironically talking) wasn't going to become true

Posted via CB10
    He did kill handsets.
    11-27-16 12:06 PM
    He did kill handsets.
    Non-profitability due to a non-profitable OS did, and that was Thor and Michael fault, or in few words, BlackBerry Arrogance, which was long before Chen came out

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 01:10 PM
    Non-profitability due to a non-profitable OS did, and that was Thor and Michael fault, or in few words, BlackBerry Arrogance, which was long before Chen came out

Posted via CB10
    Yes and vowed to make handsets profitable and didn't even with Android so BlackBerry will no longer make handsets and now expects another company to licence that which they couldn't make profitable themselves. At this point whatever Chen says means absolutely nothing too me because his message is so clouded that nobody can figure out what is happening.
    11-27-16 01:49 PM
    Yes and vowed to make handsets profitable and didn't even with Android so BlackBerry will no longer make handsets and now expects another company to licence that which they couldn't make profitable themselves. At this point whatever Chen says means absolutely nothing too me because his message is so clouded that nobody can figure out what is happening.
    A so damaged brand with soooo good fans (sarcasm for the people wondering) can expect to make Cash, I concede you than Chen is like the riddler in that reggard, but he tried with the pasport (the devices that everyone loves and forget to remember that was Chen the one Who bringed it) and Classic, both were a failure fue to their OS

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 01:51 PM