its simple Question that i didn't find an answer till now, its just when i go to the Website they ask me for Personal questions, my name where i live, i typed them Fake didn't work, i typed them Right didn't work too...

anyone help me with this ? Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Crackberry's App
    05-06-12 12:05 AM
    "official" options>device>software updates
    05-06-12 12:17 AM
    "official" options>device>software updates

No, i wanna Download it through my PC, Delete the Vendor file and all these stuff, i have no Updates through my Career..

05-06-12 12:49 AM
    is it really that difficult to answer this Question ? Anyone ?

05-06-12 05:17 AM
    is it really that difficult to answer this Question ? Anyone ?
    The question was so simple, nobody can believe you asked it.
    05-06-12 05:38 AM
    The question was so simple, nobody can believe you asked it.
    Then im waiting your Answer, Cause i tried every address, email, name..etc it just won't allow me to download
    05-06-12 01:48 PM
    ok post #5 was rude. the answer you got from #2 is the correct way to "download an 'OFFICIAL' OS". by the sounds of it you want to download a Leaked OS. A "Leaked OS" is the exact same as an OS downloaded through your provider but as you have run into not all providers update their devices at the same time.

HERE is the CB page for the most recent Leaked OS i could find.
    click HERE for a guide on how to instal the Leaked OS once you get it.

All this was found by typing "leaked OS" or "Leaked OS 9900" into the search bar on the bottom right corner of the CB Banner
    Last edited by JAGWIRE; 05-06-12 at 02:33 PM.
    cezley likes this.
    05-06-12 02:28 PM
    OK, post #5 was sarcastic, but anyone with a sense of humour would have seen that.
    The answer you got from post #2 was the correct way to 'install' an official OS from your own carrier OTA, but that was not the question asked.
    Post #7 was just complete misinformation. Leaked OS ≠ Official OS.

To download an official OS from another carrier, just complete the information requested on the download page. It doesn't matter what details you input, fake or real, as long as you confirm those details are correct at the bottom of the page. Obviously you do this on a PC and not a Mac. Once you've confirmed your details, accept the T&C on the following page, then hit 'download'

Nothing could be more simple.
    05-06-12 02:54 PM
    Phill is correct. What's the problem, download the OS and install with apploader.
    05-06-12 04:06 PM
    Blackberry dot com has all the officially released Os's. After you download it you must install it into your computer. If it is not an Os from your carrier you may want to delete the vendor .xml file(s).
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    05-06-12 04:46 PM
    OK, post #5 was sarcastic, but anyone with a sense of humour would have seen that.....Post #7 was just complete misinformation. Leaked OS ≠ Official OS.
    in my reply to the OP it said "by the sounds of it". i was taking a stab at what i thought the OP ment. it was a lot more help then anyone else was willing to give them. The thread count was at 100 when i chimed in to help with what i could. next time how about offering some help to new people instead of being "sarcastic" to them.

To download an official OS from another carrier, just complete the information requested on the download page. It doesn't matter what details you input, fake or real, as long as you confirm those details are correct at the bottom of the page. Obviously you do this on a PC and not a Mac. Once you've confirmed your details, accept the T&C on the following page, then hit 'download'

Nothing could be more simple
    this is helping in a sarcastic way but still helping. different people understand different things to varying degrees. The OP needs our help, it might be simple for you and me...and maybe the majority... but they still need our help and as a united CB Community we should offer it without making the poster/asker feel stupid/inferior.
    Last edited by JAGWIRE; 05-06-12 at 05:13 PM.
    cezley likes this.
    05-06-12 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD