Ordered passport yesterday and when I log in to view my account it gives nothing about shipment information.

I recall seeing another post on this. Shopbb should probably upgrade their UX to at least educate the users on what they want to know, rather than leaving them in limbo until the device actually ships.

I did priority overnight but I have the feeling it's 48 hours before the order even finishes "processing", and then ships at that time. That stinks.

Also how many sold on the first day?!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 06:29 AM
    If it makes you feel better, I ordered an ipad mini from best buy. Took nearly two weeks to arrive

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 07:51 AM
    My Passport was shipped the same day I ordered it.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 08:52 AM
    I ordered mine yesterday from ShopBlackberry. I got notification this morning that it shipped, cleared customs & is now at FedEx in Cambridge. I don't expect it to arrive today but it should be here tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:30 AM
    Same boat. I haven't received ANY kind of update. I ordered from Shop BB yesterday morning and nothing yet. I called twice and they had no further info for me as they said my order is "still being reviewed"..... what in the world does THAT mean?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:34 AM
    Based on anecdotal evidence on CB its seems that the cheapest shipment option was the best. I received three e-mails in total and after my first e-mail it took about five days in total from the original order.
    09-25-14 09:51 AM
    Ordered it around 5PM yesterday and received an email today that they were sold out.
    And as they wrote me:
    "The product(s) has been placed on backorder and will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. You will receive another email notification when your order has actually shipped. "
    Just hope it won't take weeks...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 10:19 AM
    I paid for mine at 11 AM yesterday, I received the email that it's "in processing" and still haven't received a shipping confirmation. The payment was already processed by my bank. I just spent a half hour with a person in customer service who barley speaks english got nowhere. She told me that I should be getting something today, so far nothing. This Digital River has terrible customer service, period. The last I checked on my order, the status is "boxed shipment", what the hell does that tell me?
    09-25-14 10:25 AM
    Same boat. I haven't received ANY kind of update. I ordered from Shop BB yesterday morning and nothing yet. I called twice and they had no further info for me as they said my order is "still being reviewed"..... what in the world does THAT mean?

Posted via CB10
    Which number did you call?
    09-25-14 10:25 AM
    Which number did you call?
    I called the 1-866 number on the blackberry order page, is there a different one?
    09-25-14 10:27 AM
    I see the boxed shipment too.

That would be too funny if the cheapest shipping option actually shipped faster than the priority overnight orders...
    09-25-14 11:12 AM
    I have the same message Boxed shipment....
    09-25-14 11:26 AM
    Stamping Feet........rolling eyes. Folks have zero patience these days!

I mean it's not as if you don't have a good phone already......

Posted with my soon to be Passport
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    09-25-14 11:33 AM
    Ordered mine from ShopBB yesterday afternoon. Still waiting on an update from 'boxed shipment'

(Paid for 2 Day delivery) waiting here in the US.

Q10 on T-Mobile
    09-25-14 02:34 PM
    I paid for mine at 11 AM yesterday, I received the email that it's "in processing" and still haven't received a shipping confirmation. The payment was already processed by my bank. I just spent a half hour with a person in customer service who barley speaks english got nowhere. She told me that I should be getting something today, so far nothing. This Digital River has terrible customer service, period. The last I checked on my order, the status is "boxed shipment", what the hell does that tell me?
    Did you check your Visa account? The charge is supposed to go through when the order is being processed and sent over to Fed Ex.

Yes I have always had good results on the cheapest shipping option.
    09-25-14 02:41 PM
    @Bbnivende - can we just use the shopbb tracking number with FedEx? Or will they give us a new (fedex) tracking number?

Thanks

Q10 on T-Mobile
    09-25-14 02:45 PM
    Are you guys really freaking out on an order you just placed yesterday?? Wait for a couple days or so before losing your mind.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    09-25-14 02:45 PM
    Well I wasn't expecting my shipment today but FedEx did try to deliver it to my house today at 1 pm! They will come back tomorrow. Seems to me next day delivery from Indiana to SW Ontario is pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:09 PM
    Guys, is it 599 after tax??

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:16 PM
    @Bbnivende - can we just use the shopbb tracking number with FedEx? Or will they give us a new (fedex) tracking number?

Thanks

Q10 on T-Mobile

Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US on May 7, 2014. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PRD-45184-01 BlackBerry Z1 1 1 1 $229.87

Shipping Information
    Product Name Serial Number Tracking Number
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BlackBerry Z10 XXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX (FedEx)
    09-25-14 03:16 PM
    Guys, is it 599 after tax??

Posted via CB10
    Nope, with tax is almost $50 more.
    09-26-14 10:57 PM
    How does the shipping work? They don't ship.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    09-27-14 05:56 AM
    BlackBerry or digital river will send you a confirmation email when they've shipped the product. Until then, they are waiting for it to be stocked.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 06:16 AM
    BlackBerry or digital river will send you a confirmation email when they've shipped the product. Until then, they are waiting for it to be stocked.

Posted via CB10
    The whole situation with ShopBlackBerry is absolutely Stupid. So many of us ordered and paid for priority overnight under the impression that they WERE in stock. There was NOTHING on the site indicating otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 10:06 AM
    Very slowly. Took me weeks to get a Z10 from them before. Go with Amazon.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    09-27-14 10:14 AM
37 12