Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic? The comment about rectangles with rounded edges bit makes me think that. At least I hope so.
    JR A likes this.
    04-11-13 10:50 PM
    A buddy of mine took a pic of a Z10 and posted it on Facebook. Today, I see this comment:

I don't even know what to say.

EDIT. I should've been clearer. It was not my friend who made the comment, it was one of his friends who I don't know.

<Deep anchor voice>
    "In other news: Slovenia is rumored to press charges to all known car manufacturers for they are using wheels on the cars . Unconfirmed sources CONFIRM that, since the oldest archaeological find of a wooden wheel comes from Slovenia, the government demanded by writing to the supreme court, that the patent be awarded to them and all using wheels must be charged.

Between those affected may be seen Canadian "BlackBerry" since in the past, under the name RIM they have used wheels on their mobile phones....An ancient mesopotamian lawyer declared earlier by sending signals through space to the humble that: "eventhough the wheel is now for us a ****e invention and we live in the other side of the universe having no use for it, it is a matter of principle; we WILL reclaim and protect what is rightfully ours, the patent of the wheel throughout the universe"

<We now move on with the weather forecast>

04-12-13 03:39 AM
    @ OP
    "Stupid Is....As Stupid Says." I wouldn't give the friend(really?) any fuel by responding. There are more credible ppl that are worthy to be a called a friend than someone that is on Facebook trying to put you thru your z10 on Blast.....by acting like a "MITCH"
    04-12-13 08:09 AM
103 ... 345