I've got a PP. Laptop is on Windows7. I have the latest version of link, which is a year old.

Apparently the new Itunes update, 12.4.xxx, does not mesh well with link. When I go to update music on my PP, Link shows an empty section for music as it is not linking with Itunes. What is the best way to install the music from my laptop to my PP? I've tried downloading an earlier version of itunes but I get a nice little message that says I have a newer version and it closes out. I open up music files and they open up right into Itunes. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
    06-25-16 01:26 PM
    1. Find your iTunes file (should be something like this C:\Users\yourusernamehere\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media)
    2. Copy music from folder to your Passport while it's connected to your PC through File Explorer
    3. Benefit
    06-25-16 01:33 PM
    I've got a PP. Laptop is on Windows7. I have the latest version of link, which is a year old.

Apparently the new Itunes update, 12.4.xxx, does not mesh well with link. When I go to update music on my PP, Link shows an empty section for music as it is not linking with Itunes. What is the best way to install the music from my laptop to my PP? I've tried downloading an earlier version of itunes but I get a nice little message that says I have a newer version and it closes out. I open up music files and they open up right into Itunes. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
    You can install an old version of an app on a newer version. You have to delete it first.
    You can just copy the music folder as stated above.
    06-25-16 01:54 PM