Hello,

I have 3 e-mail addresses that I send to my phone, but there's one e-mail address that I don't need to constantly check (even though it sends a lot of mail). Therefore, I would like to know how have an e-mail address on my phone that I can check in it's separate mailbox w/out it sending to "Messages."

Or does Blackberry decide that all your e-mail addresses you add are important and will automatically send mail to "messages" without any other options?

Cas
    03-10-08 06:30 PM
    I'm not talking about filtering e-mails through BIS either. I do not want the e-mail address to show up completely on "Messages."
    03-10-08 06:31 PM
    I think the only way you can separate your email would be to separate all of them. If you go to messages > menu > options > general options > change SMS and Email Inboxes to Separate.
    03-10-08 06:34 PM
    That only separates SMS texts from showing up on "Messages." I need to separate an e-mail address completely from "Messages" but still have it on the phone.
    03-10-08 06:38 PM
    Not sure what your problem is but that should create seperate inboxes for all messaging accounts. Hence the label "SMS and Email Inboxes."
    03-10-08 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD