Anyone have any idea how to access my blackberry email online on my home computer? any info would be great!
    05-30-09 08:42 PM
    Um, I'm sorry to say, you don't. You can only access it from your BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 08:46 PM
    A temporary solution is to use the Auto Forward feature in your BIS account to send a copy of all your received messages to an email address that you can access from your computer.

05-30-09 09:08 PM
    05-30-09 09:44 PM
    You can't check your email from that site. That site you linked to just allows you to resend service books, switch your phone, and manage your accounts.

05-30-09 09:59 PM
    But you can set up an AutoBCC there which will forward them to another email address which was the suggestion above.
    05-31-09 08:56 AM
    It may not be the best thing for us but it does eliminate one more headache for BB by not having to implement an email server that supports IMAP or POP3 and have to beaf up the server horsepower and bandwidth to support people directly hitting the email servers with things other than their blackberry.
    06-01-09 07:18 AM
    Actually, I like having my BlackBerry as my only source for my BlackBerry e-mail.

I tell you what... I don't know what RIM is doing for spam control, but it is top notch. I don't like carrying more than one phone, so I carry my personal BIS BB. We have a BES server and many BES BBs (and a few iPhones) at work, but I'm not using that. I'm just FWDing my Exchange e-mail to my BB e-mail account... I'll get 20-50 spam messages daily to my e-mail account, but NONE of them go through to my BB.

So, yeah, I'd much rather them *NOT* provide an alternate access method and continue sinking their money into spam controls and such.
    06-01-09 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD