Iv always wondered how ppl were trusted when they do this?
    whats involved?
    06-27-09 09:22 PM
    you just read peoples past feedbacks and see if they have had successfull deals in the past. i recently did a trade in the marketplace forums. just make sure you have all the other persons proper contact information prior to the trade and keep in touch until both trades are complete. sure its a risk, but most people arent out there to scam.
    06-27-09 09:51 PM
    Yeah, its just the same as you would do any other online trading. It's all about trust. I personally never would trade with some one who I didn't see contribute to the forums, help others or if they had only a couple posts. Only do it with people you are familiar with or have a good feedback rating.
    06-27-09 09:55 PM
    you just read peoples past feedbacks and see if they have had successfull deals in the past. i recently did a trade in the marketplace forums. just make sure you have all the other persons proper contact information prior to the trade and keep in touch until both trades are complete. sure its a risk, but most people arent out there to scam.
    yeh but how do they trade??,,, ex: somebody trades first or something like that ... what if somebody has never sold anything and they want to. You said that people look at peoples feedback( what if u have none)
    06-27-09 09:58 PM
    usually people ship things out on the same day and exchange confirmation/tracking information. or i think it can be proper to do it another way. lets say you are selling an item for cash bu someone offers you a trade. just like they would be required to send payment prior to you shipping, you can request their item be sent first. but i think most well known and trusted sellers/buyers will ship at the same time.

as for feedback, you dont have any at all, anywhere? you may have to just get people to trust you as a seller or start contributing on the forum and becoming a respected member. i had no feedback on this forum, but has tons on ebay and howardforums. but since im a daily contributing member, the person i traded with waived needing any feedbacks. our trade went through without a hitch.
    06-27-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD