Greetings, guys, I'm sure this information's been posted somewhere before, but I'm new here (and love this site!)... how do I enable streaming videos like Youtube on my Pearl?
    Lisa
    04-27-08 09:59 AM
    You can use blueapple.mobi or tinytube.net
    04-27-08 10:17 AM
    On your 8130 you should be able to use m.youtube.com. Not every site that has videos is going to work though.
    04-27-08 10:24 AM
    I can watch the 10-second preview videos but the full length ones, I keep getting the 'does not support' error message....

by the way, thanks for the responses so far... is there a new setting i can create on my applications choices or something?
    04-27-08 11:10 AM
    With the 4.3 release on my pearl, I can stream videos under a minute long.
    Blueapplemobi and videos 4 BB both have a save option for anything longer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 11:52 AM
    I've noticed the same thing...
    04-27-08 07:07 PM
    I can watch the 10-second preview videos but the full length ones, I keep getting the 'does not support' error message....

by the way, thanks for the responses so far... is there a new setting i can create on my applications choices or something?

Your memory may be too low to view the entire video. You can try and save to your SD Card and view it that way.
    04-27-08 07:33 PM
    I realized that the more I try different sites, like vtap, blueapple.mobi, and tinytube, the more luck I have at being able to view random whole videos -- I wonder what makes it so hit-or-miss? I have had more success than I anticipated but wonder why some videos don't work and others do.
    04-27-08 10:10 PM
    Size compression format and audio quality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 11:07 PM
    Just watched a 7:23 long video on youtube on my Pearl 8100 os 4.5. The whole thing played it was just pixelated every now and again and the sound wasn't the greatest.
    04-29-08 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD