i just bought an 8gig microsdhc card w/ a usb adapter/reader for 20 bucks!

i popped it in my 8800 (world edition), formatted it, it says 7.3gigs.. how do i use it though? how do i make it so all my pictures i download go there and documents n such? seems i can't find there part in the options where it lets you decide between media card and device memory..
    02-04-09 10:43 AM
    i just bought an 8gig microsdhc card w/ a usb adapter/reader for 20 bucks!

i popped it in my 8800 (world edition), formatted it, it says 7.3gigs.. how do i use it though? how do i make it so all my pictures i download go there and documents n such? seems i can't find there part in the options where it lets you decide between media card and device memory..
    I may be wrong, and someone here will correct me I'm sure..

Options > mass storage support on, auto enable mass storage mode > prompt> save
    02-04-09 10:53 AM
    You don't have to auto enable. But, after the BB and 'puter connect, you can transfer stuff just like with a thumb drive. Then you can open say 'Music' on the BB and listen away. It's not too unintuitive.
    02-04-09 11:03 AM
    You don't have to auto enable. But, after the BB and 'puter connect, you can transfer stuff just like with a thumb drive. Then you can open say 'Music' on the BB and listen away. It's not too unintuitive.
    yea thats what im noticing.. even when you go to copy images, the only place it lets you copy to is the media device.. ez pz really.. just wish it would have been clearer.. thanks!
    02-04-09 12:35 PM
    Glad to help
    02-05-09 01:48 PM
    I use mine just as if it were a thumb-drive.

I save mp3's, photos, wallpapers, docs, etc....
    02-05-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD