I see every one uploading screen shots and I feel left out , got the app , took the pic , but can't seem to upload . Any idea?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 06:11 AM
    Send the screen shot picture to photobucket using the email address provided. Then go to m.photobucket.com and copy the images url and paste here.

If you don't have a PB account, create one via PC then click on mobile uploads to get the email address for sending pcs to.

Mobile Photobucket

04-28-10 06:17 AM
    You need 10 Posts?
    04-28-10 07:06 AM
    You need 10 Posts?
    Thanks but I must be a bone head , I still can't do it

04-28-10 08:48 AM
    Where are you getting stuck?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/how-...es-wap-123792/

04-28-10 08:58 AM
    Follow the instructions for photobucket that chrisy520 gave you. Then, when you make a post on crackberry, use the following bbcode, minus the asterisks:

[*img]link to your photobucket pic here[/*img]

04-28-10 09:05 AM
    Thanks but I must be a bone head , I still can't do it

You can't do it becasue you do not have 10 posts, yet.

That rule is in place to protect our member from the worst of the SPAM content frequently posted to public forums.

Please note, posts in the social topics do not count toward your post count. Also, we do not allow "junk" posts to increase your post count... Asking, or answering questions is fine.

Which model BlackBerry do you have?
    04-28-10 09:35 AM
    You can also use the CB Community pages to create an album, rather than using photobucket. Instructions here, second post. http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/how...groups-346311/

Just an alternative.
    04-28-10 09:48 AM
    You can't do it becasue you do not have 10 posts, yet.

That rule is in place to protect our member from the worst of the SPAM content frequently posted to public forums.

Please note, posts in the social topics do not count toward your post count. Also, we do not allow "junk" posts to increase your post count... Asking, or answering questions is fine.

Which model BlackBerry do you have?
    That's why! Thanks, Reed, i couldn't see that on WAP.
    04-28-10 09:50 AM
    Ooooooooh, I get it . I saw someone had posted something about 10 posts earlier . But much like the fine print , I blew right through it . To answer your question I have a tour 9630 , and its probably better off I can't post a screen shot . Looking around at the others you all would not be impressed with me. But its coming regardless.

04-28-10 12:09 PM
    No one mentioned Capture it?

You'll need an app to actually take the screen shot first of all. I (and I believe most people) use CaptureIt. It's a free app, I nkow you can get it thru appworld... I don't have a link for you however.

EDIT: I'm stupid, missed the part about the app in the OP.
    04-28-10 12:15 PM
    Yes, that's why. CaptureIt is a great free program though!

04-28-10 12:22 PM
    Ooooooooh, I get it . I saw someone had posted something about 10 posts earlier . But much like the fine print , I blew right through it . To answer your question I have a tour 9630 , and its probably better off I can't post a screen shot . Looking around at the others you all would not be impressed with me. But its coming regardless.

Don't worry about it fafa, read up here at crackberry and soon you won't be a fafaflunky when it comes to your berry!

04-28-10 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD