I just got a Blackberry Curve 8330 and I cannot figure out how to transfer music I have on my computer to my phone, any suggestions? Thank you.
    12-12-09 09:30 PM
    Simple, use BlackBerry Media Sync. Connect the phone to your computer,open media sync, let it find your phone and tell it where to find your music on the computer and hit sync. The program should do the rest. Hope that helps. I should add that your music can't be DRM protected.
    Last edited by grncherry1; 12-12-09 at 09:38 PM.
    12-12-09 09:36 PM
    mann . i got like 5 90min mix cds on my BB .. so easy dude .. open up dm .. media.. drag and drop to your sd card in the appropriate folder .. and BOOM .. done .. same way for movies and such .. where would i be without by BB while traveling .
    12-12-09 09:45 PM
    I just got a Blackberry Curve 8330 and I cannot figure out how to transfer music I have on my computer to my phone, any suggestions? Thank you.
    If u don't have a DM just simple hook your BB to your PC, don't enable mass storage Open up My computer>find your BB under Removable device>Click to open>Find your Music folder and Copy your music from the PC to there.
    12-13-09 12:09 AM
    If u don't have a DM just simple hook your BB to your PC, don't enable mass storage Open up My computer>find your BB under Removable device>Click to open>Find your Music folder and Copy your music from the PC to there.
    It is necessary to enable mass storage mode on the BB to do this.
    12-13-09 12:13 AM
    We took our sd card out and put it into a holder/reader and put it in computer. Dropped our iTunes into it (about 300 songs) and done. Media Sync wouldn't work for us. It's a PITA getting that card out! Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 10:23 AM
    It is necessary to enable mass storage mode on the BB to do this.
    U r right, my mistake. I got confused b'coz a lot of time i wanna open on my BB and I can't if Mass storage mode is enabled.
    12-13-09 01:55 PM
    I dont use any media manager, I like the connect>Drag>drop
    12-13-09 02:07 PM
    What format is the music on your computer? Is it protected (ie does it have DRMs)?
    12-13-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD