I sold my unlocked BB to a person in Ecuador and they say that they are getting my emails. I have a new BB and that is also getting my emails. I used BIS for both phones. How do I get the old phone to stop receiving my emails? I had wiped the phone before I sold it, so I thought this would have taken care of the email thing also! Help!!!! I used AT&T with both of my phones
    01-16-09 02:10 PM
    Call AT&T and make sure your old PIN has been released and your new PIN is active on your account.
    01-16-09 02:17 PM
    I sold my unlocked BB to a person in Ecuador and they say that they are getting my emails. I have a new BB and that is also getting my emails. I used BIS for both phones. How do I get the old phone to stop receiving my emails? I had wiped the phone before I sold it, so I thought this would have taken care of the email thing also! Help!!!! I used AT&T with both of my phones
    Did you delete the email accounts from the BIS internet website where you're able to set them up at?
    01-16-09 02:25 PM
    It sounds like you created a NEW BIS account for your new phone, instead of changing the PIN associated with the original BIS account. All you need to do is login to the original BIS account and delete the email accounts. If for some reason you can't login to the original BIS account, you can always change your passwords on your email accounts, and update the password info on the new BIS account.
    01-16-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD