How do I stop email notifications from showing up in my message box? I have them showing up in the email and message and only want them to show up in the email. This is on a bb curve.
    10-02-08 03:25 PM
    Messages will always show all of your messages. It's a central message folder for all messages even if you have SMS and email inboxes set to separate.
    10-02-08 03:29 PM
    If I understood correctly the question, you want to separate your emails from your SMS. If this is so, go to message >options >general options >enable SMS and Email boxes to 'separate'.
    10-02-08 03:30 PM
    Messages will always show all of your messages. It's a central message folder for all messages even if you have SMS and email inboxes set to separate.
    This doesn�t happen to me. In my message folder i got all emails from all my accounts. And in my SMS & MMS folder, i only have this type of messages. The separation is done automatically.
    10-02-08 03:34 PM
    The question was to keep the emails from going to the messages box. You cannot. The message box is the folder they go into, and when you setup your email on your BB you add a shortcut to those email addys. Messages will go to both.

You can seperate SMS/MMS however, but this will not affect emails. you will just get another folder for SMS/MMS and they will not be in the messages folder.

You will still have the messages folder for all emails whether or not you have the SMS seperate.
    10-02-08 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD