how do I reinstall the playbook os? HELP!
I need to reinstall the os on my playbook, as I broke my amazon prime streaming. how do I. reinstall the os onto my playbook without loosing any data? (ex-my saved data, such as game progress, etc, is still present after the reinstall)
- 12-22-2012, 01:37 PM #2
First thing you should do is a full back-up using desktop manager. Plug it into your computer and the option is there.
I'm not sure I remember the steps but I think you start by plugging into the desktop. Then you shut it off while attached. Then you unplug it and wait for it to reboot. Make sure the screen is completely blank before you unplug it. Not just gray. Alot of people make that mistake. After it is back on plug it back into your computer. A message will appear. Click yes then click repair. Good luck.BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
- 12-22-2012, 01:38 PM #3"The prettiest women carry the darkest secrets"
- By Altarocks in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2011, 06:05 PM
- By asthepalacesburn in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2009, 02:07 PM
- By leemoreau in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2009, 11:06 AM
- By stev0848 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 9Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:40 PM
- By Haywirem520 in forum SprintReplies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2008, 10:43 PM