I had .76 on my storm so I upgraded to .103 but I don't like it. I downgraded to .76 but I keep getting 1xev and not 1XEV and my screen flickers so I want to reinstall. If I run desktop manager though it doesn't let me since it says my software is current?
    02-20-09 02:04 PM
    I think you have to wipe the device and start all over. There should be a thread on this in the "How to" section of crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 02:17 PM
    Got it thanks
    02-20-09 02:46 PM
    I think you have to wipe the device and start all over. There should be a thread on this in the "How to" section of crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Unfortunately I think you will have to uninstall the current OS from your PC using the control panel, empty recycle bin, reinstall another copy of the OS you want and do a complete install including wiping.

I highly suggest using CrackMem for the install and the proper upgrade/downgrade procedure; both have links in my sig.

~Jazzi~
    02-20-09 02:48 PM
    I searched the how to's forget what its called JL something, it wipes the BB so it is just a white screen saying reinstall the OS so I did, worked perfect!
    02-21-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD