02-09-08 08:12 AM
36 12
tools
    Even simpler, ask to see their POS phone at the same time, and scroll through it and make a couple of calls to another friend on their phone. Make some degrading comments about how bad their phone is, etc., hard to use, bad volume, etc.

They will ask for it back really quick, and it probably won't happen again.

Couldn't have said it better.
    02-08-08 08:33 PM
    You might just want to explain how rude it is to go through other people's personal information. I have to agree, that you should ask to see their phone at the same time. Start going through all their txts an personal things. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-08 08:52 PM
    yeah that was a good one put a password on it and she wont even want to deal w the phone then
    02-08-08 09:03 PM
    If you set a password on your phone when people ask for it, they won't be able to get in! If they ask for the password, simply ask what do they need to use your phone for! ALso....as stupid as this is. How do I post a new thread?
    02-08-08 09:10 PM
    Real simple, no! You can't see my BB. I'm sorry, but my BB doesn't like to be going from hand to hand.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-08 10:02 PM
    try politely letting them know you don't fell comfortable with others using it.
    02-08-08 10:39 PM
    I don't mind showing someone my Blackberry. In fact, I like showing it off.

However, what I do mind is someone going through my email and other things I keep on it.

Tell your friend that you would not come over to their house, go into their computer and look through their personal email.

Let them know that this little gadget that we all love so much isn't just a phone, it is a communications/information life line.

Your friend should understand. If not, get a new friend! (I suggest buying a dog, they don't seem to want to look at your BB )
    02-09-08 12:55 AM
    i would tell them: "it's a smartphone so it's no ordinary cellphone!"
    Last edited by ricpac; 02-09-08 at 01:01 AM.
    02-09-08 12:58 AM
    i would tell them: "it's a smartphone so it's no ordinary cellphone!"
    ....LOL
    Are you calling them dumb or stupid? ...
    02-09-08 01:16 AM
    that's the nicest way to do it, don't you think so? LOL
    02-09-08 01:41 AM
    that's the nicest way to do it, don't you think so? LOL
    Haha..."sorry, you aren't smart enough for my smartphone"
    02-09-08 08:12 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD