how do i put my 9780 in silent mode? or bedside mode?
help, how do i put my 9780 in silent mode so it doesn't vibrate and make noise at night?
Can't find it anywhere, tried going into sounds, profiles and selecting silent, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-04-2013, 05:12 PM #2
- 2,575 Posts
Selecting the "Silent" profile is the way.
When you say "it doesn't seem to do anything" what does that mean?
Does the phone still ring?
What else is happening?
Do you have any Contact Alerts/Ringtones set? If you do, make sure that the volume setting is "Active Profile" and not a numerical value.
What other details can you provide?
ah think i sorted it.
Was going into options and into phone profiles and trying to select silent from there, which wasn't working.
However, found sounds and alerts and put it on silent that way. Phew thank goodness for that.
- BlackBerry Diva
01-04-2013, 05:24 PM #4~DENISE~
- 6,869 Posts
YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!
PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
also put my micro sd card in? and it hasn't come up with any photos that are on it?
do i need to do the import photos thing or something?
and can i turn up the volume during calls? how do i do this?
I understand it also has hearing aid mode, which is great as i wear hearing aids.
- By cal2okl in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 03-05-2011, 09:49 AM
- By J.dang4@T-mobile.com in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 12Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:40 PM
- By schnable in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2009, 02:11 PM
- By misbehaven in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:39 PM
- By gadget333 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2007, 08:39 AM