Here's the deal......the range on my Supertooth 3 is too good.

This has happened several times: I step out of my car and into a warehouse I stop at several times a week. I want to call my office and grab my phone to make the call. But, I'm still too close to the car so the handsfree is still enabled. Therefore, the call is still placed but since I'm nowhere near the Supertooth speaker, neither I nor the person I'm calling can hear each other.

After a moment of silent frustration, I remember whats going on, hang up, and then place the call with a (Heaven forbid!!!) landline!

Surely there's a shortcut to tell my phone (a Curve 8320 by the way) to turn off handsfree and let me use my handset?

I know I could go through all the steps to disconnect the bluetooth connection (and then later reconnect it manually); but that's sure an awful lot of steps just to make one phone call.

Any ideas?
    02-22-09 06:15 PM
    After your moment of silent frustration, instead of hanging up I believe if you push the trackball there's an option to transfer the call to the handset.
    02-23-09 02:44 PM
    After your moment of silent frustration, instead of hanging up I believe if you push the trackball there's an option to transfer the call to the handset.

Exactly!! Trackball or menu button- both will allow you to transfer to handset. When you get back to the car, the supertooth should detect the phone and transfer back on its own.
    03-01-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD