Hi everyone! Do you listen to an audio book on your berry? Yes? Then how do you keep your place? Because as soon as you load and play any other book, song, ringtone or what have you... when you return to your audio book, you have to find where you were up to last time!

Now, on a Windows Media device I own (spit) , When I exit the player, or play something else, it remembers what I was up to. As soon as I load the audio book, it puts me back where I stopped last.

A bit like some DVD software - it remembers where each title got to, so when you reload it - it starts back from that spot.

So...

...anything like that for the Berry?

Pretty please?

06-21-09 04:44 AM
    Hi everyone! Do you listen to an audio book on your berry? Yes? Then how do you keep your place? Because as soon as you load and play any other book, song, ringtone or what have you... when you return to your audio book, you have to find where you were up to last time!

Now, on a Windows Media device I own (spit) , When I exit the player, or play something else, it remembers what I was up to. As soon as I load the audio book, it puts me back where I stopped last.

A bit like some DVD software - it remembers where each title got to, so when you reload it - it starts back from that spot.

So...

...anything like that for the Berry?

Pretty please?

I use podtrapper for audiobooks. I put all the files in a folder, and make sure they are in numbered order, and then I add the whole folder to a playlist, and press play :-).
    It remembers where I last was, and removes finished files from the playlist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD