i really want to get some videos on my blackberry but they never come up becuase theyre not mp4s... is there a site where i can get mp4 videos? i want to download them on my computer and put them on my blackberry via usb and ive got a 16gb memory card. PLEASE HELP!!...
    05-20-09 03:25 PM
    get one of the many free video converters out there on the internet, convert, then drag and drop.
    05-20-09 03:27 PM
    i tryd findin them and they ither don't work or are like demo versions dyu know any websites with a propa free 1?
    05-20-09 03:35 PM
    05-20-09 03:54 PM
    Look for a program called Videora Ipod Video Converter (or PSP video converter, however i will warn you that the PSP converter will also rename the files), although it converts perfectly for ipod, it puts the conversions into the MP4 container, then just drag and drop in windows explorer.

If you dont have itunes and dont need itunes, you may have to go into the settings and remove the check mark that tells the program to add files directly to itunes.

Or use the media manager that comes with 4.5 <, as this will also convert to MP4 but i find it takes a lot of system resources.
    05-20-09 03:59 PM
    wow there's soo much movies thanks!!!!
    05-20-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD