Please help...

I have a blackberry curve. I can see 2 photos on the device. I plug the device in using the USB cable and I get a popup window. Open folder. I get the Blackberry root folder. I go into the Blackberry folder, then the "pictures" folder. It's empty yet there are definitely 2 photos on this device. How do I get them off of this thing?

Oh and email won't work, it just returns an error at the server so I can't email them to myself.

Edit: The Memory settings have media card support, MTP and mass storage all set to ON. Auto connect says Yes.

Thanks!
    Last edited by meshman; 11-21-11 at 01:38 PM.
    11-21-11 01:34 PM
    Are you sure that the pictures are on the media card? They might be in the device memory. If so, you can get them off by using Desktop Manager.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    meshman likes this.
    11-21-11 01:48 PM
    I'm not sure where they are specifically on the device, I'm not sure how to tell. All I know is I see 2 photos on the phone and the pictures folder is empty. Can I not access both its internal memory and the media card via USB?

Thanks!
    11-21-11 02:07 PM
    High lite the photo, Press the BB button scroll down till you see Delete.
    11-21-11 02:12 PM
    "Press the BB button scroll down till you see Delete."

I'm not interested in deleting the photos, I want them copied off onto my PC.
    11-21-11 02:17 PM
    "Press the BB button scroll down till you see Delete."

I'm not interested in deleting the photos, I want them copied off onto my PC.
    Oh my bad...

if you used the desk top manager to sync your BB, you would find them on you PC under blackberry/download.
    meshman likes this.
    11-21-11 02:24 PM
    Actually I don't have it installed as my Torch has been in repair for 6 months. I'll try installing it and see what happens. Thanks!
    Last edited by meshman; 11-21-11 at 02:35 PM.
    11-21-11 02:31 PM
    Open the photo/press menu/select properties/see location

11-21-11 02:54 PM
    Ok, it's located at /Device Memory/home/user/pictures

But this folder is empty using USB.
    11-21-11 03:10 PM
    Ok, it's located at /Device Memory/home/user/pictures

But this folder is empty using USB.
    Go to user/camera instead of user/pictures

11-21-11 03:16 PM
    When you plug it in, do you have the option on your phone to use as USB Device?
    11-21-11 03:27 PM
    This phone is awful - i also need to get photos off of my phone. This is the most basic of requirements when designing a phone?
    Frankly i am just amazed at how amazingly hard/bad this entire process is - you guys must be embarressed?

My phone tried sync'ing photos the other way from my computer onto the device?

11-19-13 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD