-----

The Verizon girl said she loaded my BB Curve with my contacts from my previous Razr phone but I couldn't find them. So I did a search here and learned how to change the sync from Outlook to the program I use..."Outlook Express". I did the sync and still can't find my contacts in the Address book. In fact, it actually transferred one contact...a man in my list that I rarely emailed. But the 94 others that my Curve says are in there somewhere...I can't find. Can somebody help? Thanks
    05-20-08 09:20 AM
    bumpuruptothetop
    05-20-08 10:39 AM
    Did the contacts show up in outlook express. Did you do a one way sync from the BB to outlook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 12:06 PM
    Also FYI, don't bump. It's against forum rules.

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    05-20-08 12:53 PM
    - In Address Book, check in Menu, Filters to make sure that all the filter boxes are UNchecked.

- Look for your Razr contact on the SIM card Address Bok, Menu, SIM Phone Book.

- When you sync, (phone connected to USB) did you make sure to check
    . Synchronize, Synchronize organizer data.
    . Configuration, Configure synch, Address Book, Setup, Microsoft Outlook Express, Two Way Synch.
    . Configuration, Configure synch, Address Book, Advanced, "Address Book <-----> Personal Foldees/Contats (I'm on Outlook so this might be different for you).
    05-20-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD